• ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 12345678910..10

EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

For me, anything would do.. as long as ftalk will be well-organized.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

lolers because of my first thought of replacement, .... lols! sorry guyz! edited my post...
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

I'm very sorry, In case I post my post in the ChatBox I post it here :lol: .
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm very happy to see that the Backstage has this kind of icon [img]http://theftalk.com/img/FriendsterTalk/icon_new.gif[/img] It means that there is a new post or reply or something. :D Well, we mods are already discussing this kind of topic at the Backstage but of course we are waiting for admin's response. :eh: Uhmm.. We have a thread at the backstage like "Making a New FriendsterTalk" not literally making a new forum but still FriendsterTalk but with new features, mods, and system. Therefore, we're all expecting a peaceful forum.. Wacha think?? :P

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-01-01 08:11:59)

marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag][quote=nigga]hi[/quote] see that? isn't iot righteous if i call him dumb whale shit? spamming a serious thread :puke: @on topic well since maybe some mods are busy on their personal life matters, your right there bro we need additional active mod to watch out actively the violators and punish them.[/quote] @offtopic kamandag?wat a name?sheesh!nwei, i cant seem to understand your perplexity with regards to nigga's post.you're taking things so seriously..nigga just misplaced his post plus it's his first time to spam a serious thread. and who are you calling shit ?it doesn't necessarily mean that when a person misplaced a post or commit an error he/she is already considered a shit .because if that's the case you are a dumb ass shit yourself!a[b]nd why is it that when nigga post something you are always below at his post?[/b]it seems that you're bored with your lame life and wants to meddle with his!haha.get a life kamandag! =D @topic never mind, this forum is already good; but if someone still wants then Okay :thumbsup: .

Last edited by marrie anne (2008-01-01 08:29:50)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i go for bob and micky to be a mod! :thumbsup: they are both good @kym: i guess they failed to read your post ^ :wasted:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-01 08:23:52)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like xavier's idea!!! :D :D

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-01-01 08:56:46)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]waa tnx kuya shakiro :wow: but can u explain why did you recommend us :D[/quote] for me it's bcoz: 1. you guyz are so helpful and so cool, like in the help section. 2. always active & always posting 3. you follow the rules 4. you all have certain expertise and helpfulness 5. since you guys have thousands of post, by now, I think you know the forum almost like the back of your hands, which is a little funny becoz when you're at a computer, all you see is the screen, the keyboard, and the back of your hands :lol: [b]@alliana[/b] - your rep points are almost at par with ephe's :wasted: so I know you've been helpful :D :thumbsup:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@kym: dats a very nice idea.. and Admn is back too... =) @topic.. yeah.. i recommnd bob and micky.. dey are great.. :thumbsup: wat about shak..? i thnk he's gud too.. =) and im glad dat d mods are back... espexally in d regional boards.. anwyz.. is it meng's bday..? :gift:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-01 11:17:06)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]awts. not yet sis.. ;] and woah!!! i was shocked the girl above me is april..my linkee.. :wow: and oh with the topic i think the idea of having new mods is just fine certainly because of the growing ftalk population.. :/ and yeah.. i am really happy of posting here and so with the others.. =) [/b]

Last edited by nicey (2008-01-01 11:29:32)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow sisz... its u.. :wow: ahehehe... anwyz.. ur ryt.. d population in ftalk is growing so fast.. =)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nigga]I'm very sorry, In case I post my post in the ChatBox I post it here :lol: .[/quote] Stupid Lame Reason. Oh yeah.. I forgot Shakiro214 , dracoknight & John619619 and Im sure they can manage ftalk :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nigga]I'm very sorry, In case I post my post in the ChatBox I post it here :lol: .[/quote] you stupid mindless imbecile if you have nothing to say good here then just shut the fck up! you are just spamming around you dork :midfinger: @topic hmm i guess its a nice idea cause some of the mods aren't active anymore so i guess we need more law enforcers to handle the situation :thumbsup:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-01 21:39:19)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214][quote=alliana01]waa tnx kuya shakiro :wow: but can u explain why did you recommend us :D[/quote] for me it's bcoz: 1. you guyz are so helpful and so cool, like in the help section. 2. always active & always posting 3. you follow the rules 4. you all have certain expertise and helpfulness 5. since you guys have thousands of post, by now, I think you know the forum almost like the back of your hands, which is a little funny becoz when you're at a computer, all you see is the screen, the keyboard, and the back of your hands :lol: [b]@alliana[/b] - your rep points are almost at par with ephe's :wasted: so I know you've been helpful :D :thumbsup:[/quote] call me aya [i]nalang[/i], and you know you could be a good mod too, :P anywhoo. im glad to see mods coming back :cool: and also glad that they also agreed with this suggestion. and about those ones who could never help themselves from saying something about nigga's posts.. well it's ok to say something, coz i said something too. but can u say it in a nice way. That's not how you treat everybody else, is it? If i call you stupid or some name that i know is gonna offend you, how wud u feel about that? It's now 2008. And Valentines day is coming in less than 2 months so.. [b]share some love :eh: :wow: [/b] haha lolers.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ @offtopic yes thats right its new year so i guess i will be lessening up my rudeness =D :lol:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=marrie anne]@offtopic kamandag?wat a name?sheesh!nwei, i cant seem to understand your perplexity with regards to nigga's post.you're taking things so seriously..nigga just misplaced his post plus it's his first time to spam a serious thread. and who are you calling shit ?it doesn't necessarily mean that when a person misplaced a post or commit an error he/she is already considered a shit .because if that's the case you are a dumb ass shit yourself!a[b]nd why is it that when nigga post something you are always below at his post?[/b]it seems that you're bored with your lame life and wants to meddle with his!haha.get a life kamandag! =D @topic never mind, this forum is already good; but if someone still wants then Okay :thumbsup: .[/quote] hey biatch, xavier probably want to say is changing the forum backbone. explain before you complain biatch and mind your own bitches. =D nigga loves to annoy some members here and i love to give him shit. you wan't to annoy me? go ahead, i'm sure this way you can give your tiny brain an exercise :lol: . or try this one :wallbash: [quote=nigga]I'm very sorry, In case I post my post in the ChatBox I post it here.[/quote] the most dumbest excuse i ever read :lol: .... only idiot persist in his error :lol: I vote for Shirow Masamune too to be our new MOD! and i agree with you xav, it would be nice to have new system for more secure foruming! XAV is it vb? i think its the top bb apps right?

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-01-01 22:08:40)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you guys are warfreaks. me not visit this section again sick of seeing flammings :retard: @topic just goodluck with the suggestion and hope that this will be granted :)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote][b]marrie anne wrote:[/b] @offtopic kamandag?wat a name?sheesh!nwei, i cant seem to understand your perplexity with regards to nigga's post.you're taking things so seriously..nigga just misplaced his post plus it's his first time to spam a serious thread. and who are you calling shit ?it doesn't necessarily mean that when a person misplaced a post or commit an error he/she is already considered a shit .because if that's the case you are a dumb ass shit yourself!and why is it that when nigga post something you are always below at his post?it seems that you're bored with your lame life and wants to meddle with his!haha.get a life kamandag![/quote] do you really know why we treated nigga like that if no then f'ck off u don't know anything here the reason why we are doing that is to reduce the nuisance of this forum that nigga shit is always bugging every person here in this forum like mherylicious... nigga ripped her profile and then here's wolvince who actually hates nigga because nigga's always post unrelated shit replies and nonsense suggestion and for me i really despise him a lot u want to know why visit this topic: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=10616&p=11 And for you if want to join him in his misery then [b]SO BE IT!![/b]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-01 22:20:54)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@kamandag: lolz.. if ill commnt on d way u talk, wud u call me bitch too..? ull b a father too.. and im sure u dont want sum1 will call ur daughter a bitch.. and ur son a dumb whale.. =| @shirow: oh yeah.. and he paid it already coz mheryl injected a virus on her files.. and nigga paid d cafe coz one of d pcs is infected.. dunnow if its tru.. but dats wat he sed.. if u think dat he's imbecile, well then, u dont have to waste tym relpying to wat u call "his stupid posts".. i think no one loves ripper.. <--------(gosh.. so off topic...)----------> [b]@topic.. [/b]hmn.. agen ill say its a gud suggxn.. but we hav to remind ourselves dat a moderator is not only a law enforcer.. he is not only a code genius dat can answer all d questions..(dat myt b an extra points doh..) although mods are given spexal powers to enforce law/rules, they still have the duty to manage flaming and keep the board a friendly and peaceful place, and free of personal insults.. so in case this suggestion will be accepted, i hope dat d duties, responsibilities, and d role of d mods will b reviewed well...

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-01 22:34:53)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ok.. For those who are really angry at Nigga, enough already. Just stay on topic okay? thanks <3 [quote=cutieshika]@topic.. hmn.. agen ill say its a gud suggxn.. but we hav to remind ourselves dat a moderator is not only a law enforcer.. he is not only a code genius dat can answer all d questions..(dat myt b an extra points doh..) although mods are given spexal powers to enforce law/rules, they still have the duty to manage flaming and keep the board a friendly and peaceful place, and free of personal insults.. so in case this suggestion will be accepted, i hope dat d duties, responsibilities, and d role of d mods will b reviewed well...[/quote] Sure they can, thats their responsibility.

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-01 22:32:41)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:01

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy