• ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 1..12345678910

EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

:arrow: I have a few members in my list and i must say, ezil can be of help in Graphics section since i don't moderate much in there :ninja: :penguin:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

^ What if we make a Thread in Backstage?? >.< Like recommend a Member thread?? =) So that admin don't have to open his Messages full of :puke: Hehe. lol. Anyway, I also have lots of members to recommend in my list.. I know they'd be a big help. =| PS: Always remember, Moderator is not just a rank. =|
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

EDIT: Less Whining: ON @meng yay! looks good.

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-27 21:21:18)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]^ What if we make a Thread in Backstage?? >.< Like recommend a Member thread?? =) So that admin don't have to open his Messages full of :puke: Hehe. lol. Anyway, I also have lots of members to recommend in my list.. I know they'd be a big help. =| PS: Always remember, Moderator is not just a rank. =|[/quote] yep. i have some names too. wish admin could discuss about this. =)
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@ezil-kun[/b] Don't worry ezil-kun :D I'm sure you're being considered for a promotion... Believe it! [quote=xavierkym]PS: Always remember, Moderator is not just a rank. =|[/quote] That's right! It means preserving the balance of order and justice! :D :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: but we still need to wait for admin's final list of current moderators.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yah! we have to wait for the list! :D Hopefully im one of his list! want to be part of it, especially the [b]arts & design section :D [/b] actually i already apply & i ask one :rolleyes: :paranoid: mod to help me! :D i already ask him/her to help me become a Mod before! its just this yir! :D hopefully admin will answer our request! crossfinger! :rolleyes:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-01-27 21:10:22)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I am not hoping for anything... Adding new mods is a very tough decision for Mr Admin... Well for me I just wanna say for all the members who will be a part of the Ftalk Team, [quote]"Congrats in advance Guys Goodluck and Godbless..."[/quote] :thumbsup: =)

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-27 22:50:04)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^same as me! :D & i hope to those upcoming new mod please dont make ur head so big! dont look high! always be down to earth =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yes dats true! :D thanks for posting dat! there are lots of wanna-be-trying to annoy some members & they think they are doing it ryt & good! im just suggesting! :D no Violent reactions for now! :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-02-23 09:59:26)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ post it [url=http://theftalk.com/t4162-problem%3F.html]here[/url] This is not a Rant thread and/or just create a feedback thread for it. It can start flame war or somethin' k I changed my first post. I dont liek the thread is goin'. I liek to limit the topic for now. BTW this thread is still kickin omgwthfbbq :lol: Hahaha. oh wow. OT. Im available on trash-taking conversations lets discuss it thru PM's ~ezil

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-29 22:27:37)

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wahaha.. i agree to kuya ezil's idea.. i have him on my list :lol:
RedMcdo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yep , i wanted to add new mods . but how about us , is there a chance that we can be mod?
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I dunno. but since this thread is not deleted, there's a small chance xD
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: There's a few more days to wait because of the 60-days that admin gave and im sure his inbox is overflowing with PMs all we need to do is wait. =) btw. i recommended someone thru pm and i dunno when will admin read that >_< toinks.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D 60 days?! ok fine! im so excited to greet our new moderators! i want to say congratz in advance especially to our future Moderator, if there will be new mod! :D i hope ur head wont be big!(Dont Take it too Literal! :P ) i bet its blur :eh: & ezil :D Peace Dudez
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

woot woot those are my bets too.. go go go ezil and clou!! :D i totally bet for you two.. ;) well .. in the later life.. when someone will start a topic like this again.. i think imma apply.. not now though..in my right time. coz i know being a moderator is not just a rank. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-31 00:18:00)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yes! being moderator is not just a RANK! :D put dat word in your head! =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]put dat word in your head![/b][/quote] dont worry bro.. ill see to it that when i become a mod id be up for it. i know where i stand.. =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ahumm...hope ur head is still intact! aheheh no hydrocephalus heads! ok! Soon to be Mod or Not! dont be discourage :D remmbr if its too big enough! your head will fall down! :D Peace Guys!

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-02-04 18:45:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:03

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy