• ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 1..12345678910

EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

nice...i think ezil, blurry and lord can be a mod..theyve potentials ... ;) good luck to you guyz.. ;) =)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Hey ezil I think this is good idea.And yea you are right,some mods are busy with their personal life and cannot be active sometimes. =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]^ahumm...hope ur head is still intact! aheheh no hydrocephalus heads! ok! Soon to be Mod or Not! dont be discourage :D remmbr if its too big enough! your head will fall down! :D Peace Guys![/quote] thanks but i dont think you should lecture me on that...i know the size of my head.. and i know where i stand.. i hope you understand and know what you're saying too.. :eh: and again.. im not applying for a mod ... im fine where i am at the moment.. :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-05 19:29:09)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ I understand how karurowang feels ateh duch. :lol: Why? Uhm, secret. I'll try to blackmail him first. :lol: hehehe. joke.... joke...... joke!!!! :wallbash:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmn... im sure admin is not dat dumb to hire a mod wid a big coconut head.. =) and if he/she will have it... im sure apropr8 axnz willl b mplmnted.. enuf wid dat big heads doh... coz hiring new mods need rationalization.. and i knw admin and currnt mods r doing dat.. so need to bother... =|

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-02-05 19:52:14)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: well, you can add more mods if it is needed.. =)[/quote]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well for me add some mods a mod that can help more newbies, not for being a [b]BOSSY[/b]... :disgust:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if members wanna become mods. dont start a fight in here. :lol:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]nice...i think ezil, blurry and lord can be a mod..theyve potentials ... ;) good luck to you guyz.. ;) =)[/quote] Thanks for including me kristina.. =) whether im going to be a part or not guys..nothin will changed .. i will still be here sharing and helping others... ;)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-09 00:47:53)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ I understand how karurowang feels ateh duch. :lol: Why? Uhm, secret. I'll try to blackmail him first. :lol: hehehe. joke.... joke...... joke!!!! :wallbash:[/quote] aw blackmail?! :paranoid: @ate duch: ahehehe, sorry! its not intended for you! ahehehe... BTW im just expressing what i want to say! its just dat, im so concern, dat i dont want to see new high headed Moderators! i go for those down to earth! ahehe like weng! :D ahehehe :P im not saying dat mods have Big Coco Heads!!ahehehe :lol: Peace Guyz! gud luck to all of those who applied for mod! always look down & not so high! hope those new Mods wont play Gods & Goddesses! :D peace to all!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=kristina16]nice...i think ezil, blurry and lord can be a mod..theyve potentials ... ;) good luck to you guyz.. ;) =)[/quote] Thanks for including me kristina.. =) whether im going to be a part or not guys..nothin will changed .. i will still be here sharing and helping others... ;)[/quote] yer welcome lord... =) i jst think youre capable of being a mod. :thumbsup: :)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think this is goin to be granted soon,,haha :D have you guyz and galz,,notice dat,,some of our moderators are gone,, like,,ate feenque,,she's not a moderator now,,and likewise to phoenix,, dis is a sign guyz,, i noticed dat,,we have now a 20 moderators left,, wat happened MOD'z,,are you guyz,start luking for a members,,dat goin to replace da past moderator??..hihi,,just concerned guyz,,how sad,, =( well wateber myt happen guyz,,gudluck and kip up da gud work,, ur all da best,, :thumbsup: and tu all soon to be moderator,, tantananantantan,, :eh: [b]KEEP YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND,,[/b] =)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-02-19 10:45:46)

D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]well for me add some mods a mod that can help more newbies, not for being a [b]BOSSY[/b]... :disgust:[/quote] I agree with dale... Altho im very new here in FTalk but i have an opinion... A mod must be humble person, people person, helping a lot... I prefer a mod that "give warning, then solution" instead of a mod that "looking for member mistakes, and banned/cursed the member" :)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahmm...Guyz im not starting a fight or lecturing you! aheheheh...ok! :D just wanna remind you to kip ur feet on the ground like wat portuniecho just said! aheheheh :eh: PEACE & Gud Luck in Picking a New Mod! :D Enjoy! :P [color=white]Sana Mabait & di Snoubish yung new Mod! ahehehehe! yeh![/color]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-02-19 22:20:20)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]@topic: GO! clou! GO! eziL! :D :lol:[/quote] [quote=kristina16]nice...i think ezil, blurry and lord can be a mod..theyve potentials ... ;) good luck to you guyz.. ;) =)[/quote] [quote=ducheszv]woottt.. i have a feeling who this is.. i agree for him to be a mod too =) :thumbsup: my bets username is with 11characters... he's getting better with scripts in MP even before the Multiply Section here in ftalk was made. And theres no problem with the attittude.. i know hes fair and patient.. ive read his posts on how he handled fights. GOOD LUCK 11character username! :lol: :D :arrow: [b]Topic:[/b] i agree on having new mods with the right attitude and know enough about scripts.. =) right attitude like Ephe's attitude :lol: and enough about scripts like feruzz or kym :lol: or experts on making lays and siggies like feenquegirl etc.. :D[/quote] [quote=Shirow Masamune]@topic lol i hope blurry will be the new mod for multi section for me he is qualified to be one :thumbsup:[/quote] [quote=cUtiEshika]i know its obvious. i dont evn have to give a letter.. :lol: @cloud: well.. i dont know about admin and d ader mods.. but i nomin8 u 4 d pocxn of moder82r... :P y...? refer to duch's reply (106).. dont hav to rest8 it.. =)[/quote] Lotsa Thanks guys for including me in your list... well im not hoping or expecting anything... Im just glad to be part of our [color=green]Online Home [b]Ftalk[/b][/color]... =) :thumbsup: [quote]It doesn't matter if you are a member, a moderator or a promoter.. What important is you can help anyone especially new members...[/quote] :arrow: Don't wanna call them newbies... I prepare to call them new members =)

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-02-19 22:35:48)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]well for me add some mods a mod that can help more newbies, not for being a [b]BOSSY[/b]... :disgust:[/quote] [b]OWNED[/b],,i know that =D :lol: [quote=D' Angelo]I agree with dale... Altho im very new here in FTalk but i have an opinion... A mod must be humble person, people person, helping a lot... I prefer a mod that "give warning, then solution" instead of a mod that "looking for member mistakes, and banned/cursed the member" :)[/quote] i agree to bro D' Angelo,, some mods here :arrow: [b]"looking for member mistakes, and banned/cursed the member"[/b] some mods here :arrow: [b]Locked, Deleted, Trashed[/b],,,,thats all,,,dont know how to help and guide a new member << [b][color=red]WARNING[/b][/color] agad :wallbash: lol :O [spoiler]Opinion lang ^ =D matamaan ung matamaan :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by john_619619 (2008-02-20 00:27:33)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@karuro: no worries ;) @ezil: :o i just read your edited post in page 1. Thanks. I hangout in Help sec alot coz thats where i learned-- by asking and helping others and reading others opinion and suggestions too. =) Ftalk is an addiction. :lol: =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-20 06:27:50)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think the BACKSTAGE is now ready to Welcome New Mods. =D Notice the [url=http://theftalk.com/userlist.php?username=&show_group=2&sort_by=username&sort_dir=ASC&search=Submit][b]CURRENT MODS[/b][/url] We're just few. :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ yea. and i'm so excited to welcome the new mods. :eh: =D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

additional mods., i agree., dat wud help control those rule-violatrs & also., maintain the credbility of ths forum.... since i saw some hu posted their lists of pocble mods,i wanna share mine too: sir bob (even tho' he sed b4 he's not ready 2 b one...i think he is =) ) ducheszv., blurrycloud.,shirow masamune, & ezil =) they've been actve since b4... & they know lots bout coding & also helps the ones who somtyms gets confused... & i think they hav the personality that can handle othr forumers :lol: [i]such long post to justfy a short answer :lol: excuse moi for that :D[/i]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-20 16:01:32)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:58

[ 11 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy