• ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 1..12345678910

EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

:arrow: When will the initiation start? =D I don't want to talk about the current status of the discussion in the backstage now, I just want to welcome and congratulate the soon-to-be mods :eh: :thumbsup:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

[b]DONT READ! IF YOU DONT CARE![/b] [sub][i][color=gray]Reverse Psychology For Filipinos Who Hates Reading![/color][/sub][/i] :D Weee Im So Excited To greet Our New Mods! Hope You Guys will still be like Us Members! just always remmbr your usual Rank and what we Feel!! :P =D ahahaha... Moderate Members on the Right Time & Right Way! Not Left Not Up & Certainly Not Down! :eh: Oppss im Not Lecturing! :D ahmm... Future Mods Don't Be so Snobbish! ^^ Be Generous! Future + repu to those Future Mods! ahehehe members respect our new Mods! :D Congratz in Advance & Good Luck To Our New Mods! :D Q:[color=white]Bat si Ayei di na Mod?! did she Quit?! Just Wondering![/color]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i never go here, but when loox it, i think whe need new mod asap. and maybe i post it too late, cause i hear admin already choose d new mod ( i know it, cause we always talk bout it in fti :D ) and just wanna say, gudluck for all new mod, and hope all of them will do their job :lol:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woooooooottt... ezil.. my nem is ncludd on d furz page.. :o thnx... btw, will der b new mods in indo and malaysia..? i wanna see nominated names from ader regions...

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-02-23 07:37:18)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>cutieshika of course. there will be new mods in region sections like indonesia and malaysia. :thumbsup: we just wait for admin decision. =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ =) Weew im so excited! :D Gud Luck Guys! im 100% sure dat im not one of the new Mods & i dont expect dat! i Dont Make Asa! ahahha :lol: Gud Luck Guys! :D

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-02-23 10:03:25)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:wasted: uguu~ I'm in ezil's list too =| Nice! I didn't even notice that it was edited until now [img]http://smileydatabase.com/s/94.gif[/img] and the last edit was on the 5th of February :lol: [b]@topic[/b] Hmmm... I don't know what day the new mods will be chosen :ninja: but I have a feeling it's gonna be sometime soon :cool: :thumbsup: Believe it!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ezil..thanks for including me on ur list but I respectfully decline becoming a mod. My new job does not allow me to be online as much as before, pretty limited now to weekends. I also believe it is important to have someone in the same age group as the majority of users, I certainly do not fit that :lol: I would like to offer my recommendations also based on my observations in the forum for the following members Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Lordheinz , Shakiro214, and Shirow Masamune. This is a limited list there are more I think would be great for example would love to see a Crossover Layout Thread with switpotato as one of the mods.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-02-24 17:31:21)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wwooooott.. bob... :lol: yeah ryt.. swipotato is great... but i cnt see her dat much... :cry: hmn.. but i think i'ts too late for recomndations now.... ([i]btw, thumbsup to ur rcmndd mmbers[/i]) coz as wat shak sed.. its gonna be sometime soon..
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^to those who got hurt! it was not my intention to hurt you! =) sorry, im not posting here to beg for any attention im not dat kind oh! ahhmmm... my comment for now: i hope admin will pick the right member! the ones who really pays attention to members newbies or OLD helping other members & dont Snob & dont play GODs!:D PEACE Out Members! :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]^to those who got hurt! it was not my intention to hurt you! =) sorry, im not posting here to beg for any attention im not dat kind oh! ahhmmm... my comment for now: i hope admin will pick the right member! the ones who really pays attention to members newbies or OLD helping other members & dont Snob & dont play GODs!:D PEACE Out Members! :D[/quote] Friend there is no reason to continue posting here, admin will make the decision and you have more than stated ur opinion.
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yeah,bobcbar's ryt., the admin will decide whos that new mods .. a mods who hav determination 2 help the new members more on tricks and tutorials,adds on and also crossover lay,,not only the new member but as well as the old members.,..and can moderate well the said section they will be assign.. i will also recommend.., lordheinz,bobcbar,duzchev,.

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-02-26 01:38:11)

yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me, not... because it's better.=)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=yumi43ღ]for me, not... because it's better.=)[/quote] wow ur late,, dis is soon to be approve,,awwwww,, :lol: all we are waitin now is da induction,, yipeeeeeeee,... new MODz,,gudluck,, :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=karuro72002]^to those who got hurt! it was not my intention to hurt you! =) sorry, im not posting here to beg for any attention im not dat kind oh! ahhmmm... my comment for now: i hope admin will pick the right member! the ones who really pays attention to members newbies or OLD helping other members & dont Snob & dont play GODs!:D PEACE Out Members! :D[/quote] Friend there is no reason to continue posting here, admin will make the decision and you have more than stated ur opinion.[/quote] aheheheh... for now i just want to clear things up friend! aheheheehhe ^^ i know i have a lot of post here! its just that im so excited to meet new mods!:D actually ur on my list! ahehheh...but you will just decline it, if ever! ahehehe :penguin: , actually thats my last post! aheheheh... i just want to clear things! make it right!:D Gud Luck To Our New Mods! ahhehehehehh...:cool: Hope Admin will Assign Sumbody on [b]Arts & Design Section[/b]! few months ago! ive seen a lot of spams & Out Of Topic Section, duplicate Thread! and i noticed that [b]FORSAKENKID[/b] is the only Mod on that Section & he is doing well & so Far very Good!! =) :thumbsup: i salute him for Moderating a Thread Alone! [i]i wonder why[/i]?!:eh: aheheheh ^^ Gud Luck! [i] Hope There will Be No Additional Comment About my Post! Limits Please! & i also know my Limits! ahehehehe.... Thanks For The Suggestion Mr.BOB [/i]:D

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-02-27 21:10:37)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

We are now evaluating and discussing about this. To avoid spams in this topic, I will closed this for now.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:57

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy