• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friendster geek. (me) :arrow: [b]eligibility:[/b] all members can join, newbies are also welcome. :ninja: :arrow: [b]winner:[/b] just like chicka.symphatica's contest. there will also be silent judges. the signature with the highest votes will be the winner. a poll will be made after this contest registration. [b]to those who will vote: please post, so that we will know that there's no ghost accounts okie?..[/b] 50% will come from the friendstertalk members. the silent judges will decide who's the one who deserves the prize. :eh: :arrow: [b]prize:[/b] the winner will be entitled as the "signature master" while the finalists will get 1 reputation point from yours truly. :arrow:[b] rules[/b] "for the signature - Could be animated (gif) OR non-animated (jpg) - Maximum image height for signature is 200 px. - Max. size allowed:[b] 150 Kb[/b]..and tats final..hehe :o - Signature should be related to FriendsterTalk, for example by having the word FriendsterTalk.com displayed on it"..those rules were based on admin's contest sample. -there's a theme that should be followed to avoid unwanted pictures/contents in the sig. the theme will be about ftalk. -the sigs and the bgs will be own made. post your sig like this: the sig first: [img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd225/fafdedstar25/ASTIG.jpg[/img] then the code: <">*be sure to add the credits after the code* credits to the ff: *adobe photoshop for the editing *e-games.com.ph for o2mo's pic *and me for my pic..heheh [b]-those signature thieves are not allowed to join. -be sure to have a title for the sig -silent judge's will decide the top 15 and the top 10..hehe..we will now have an elimination round due to the requests of some members.. the flow will be like this, a total of 20 sigs since the contest started up to now (feb 4 '08) .. at the end of the contest registration priod. the judges will decide who are the top 15. a few days after. the top 10 will be chosen. after pure interrogation (kiddin') the #1 sig will be chosen..hehe -pre-made sigs are not allowed[/b] :arrow: [b]participation:[/b] dude, please! please!! follow the rules or else i'll be forced o remove thy sig..only 1 sig is allowed per person.. :arrow: [b]period:[/b] February 13, 2008 will be the end of contest registration. the contest will start on valentine's day. February 14, 2008. mr or ms silent judges will decide at the end of the contest registration who are the top 15. didn't get some flow? [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=19317&p=22[/url] [align=center]let's get this started!! post your sigs and follow the rules!![/align] [b]lilprincess950 is now officially disqualified thanks to: ate meng maruko sir ezil shunz thanks for the info!! [used sir james' sig for the contest..][/b]

Last edited by takashi (2008-02-04 08:56:22)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

How many entries that i can make? Edit: NVM i know.. hmmm...

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-12 22:29:19)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

only one entry per contestant.. :)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh!!! so the contest was really approve by admin.. congrats takashi!!! =) goodluck everybody!!!! =)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehe..thanks nicey..i had a hard time on sending my pm to admin..but it really paid off.hehhehe :)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yep good for you. :D Now the search for The Best [s]Kawaii[/s] Signature Maker will begin :D
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm.. ok ok.. I'll be working on my new sig.. :D hehehe.. I'll try.. my best.. huhuhu.. hope I can join in the top 15... =D I'm so ambitious .. Its very small but I think I can handle it.. =)

Last edited by LhaDybLueS (2008-01-12 23:50:25)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wait we dont know what theme to be followed yet, do we? [quote]-there's a theme that should be followed to avoid unwanted pictures/contents in the sig. the theme will be about ftalk.[/quote]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Theme can be anything just as long the rules comply... Said on the rules. =| [quote]Signature should be related to FriendsterTalk, for example by having the word FriendsterTalk.com displayed on it"..those rules were based on admin's contest sample.[/quote]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa im sori i ddnt c dat
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: can the signature be replaced within the contest period or what you had posted will be the same? just some clarifications =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think that's ok as long as it is before the dead line :eh: The final result is important not the pending ones. =) :thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Signature Master Rank is kinda long.. Why not Siggy Master :lol: Well, anyway.. Good luck to everyone. I'm sure I can't join here. I'm bad in designing. :wallbash:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:wasted: wahehehe :D :thumbsup: it's been approved! Good luck everyone!
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i just wanna be a hundred percent sure first that we can change our entry withiin the registration period :D coz i made a siggy just then but not so confident about it. :lol:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll try to make one. even thought it's examination week.. geezz.. ill try to participate.;)
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll join this.. i'll try to make it better & trully mine... ;)
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:D i try to be join here :thumbsup
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ sir xave..siggy master rank..hehe..not bad.. :D @ everyone.....gooodluck!!!!!! :D

Last edited by takashi (2008-01-14 04:35:03)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ r u in it too sis? [quote][b] :arrow: My entry [img]http://h1.ripway.com/thornbabe/my-entry.gif[/img] 370x120 (in pixels) 44kb credits to the following: :arrow: Adobe photoshop cs3 for editing :arrow: Deviantart for the image. [/b][/quote]

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-01-23 22:26:18)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:09

[ 10 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy