• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

i will repost mine & update it later! =D TAGALOG/Pinoy:SABAGAY sa Feb 13 panmn ang deadline! Enjoy Guys! Gud Luck to All of Us :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

i will repost mine on feb 10!!! hihi.. good luck guys!! :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

good luck everyone!!
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just have a quessie... if top 15 were chosen... are there any credits for the top 14... because the top 1 was of course given the title "the signiture master" how about the other 14?
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lunareighn_sassy]i just have a quessie... if top 15 were chosen... are there any credits for the top 14... because the top 1 was of course given the title "the signiture master" how about the other 14?[/quote] read the firt thread carefully. it says the invisible judges will select the top 15 and within that top 15 they will the official participants which whom everyone will vote because its not a good idea to post more than 15 sigs to posted to be voted. in other words, up to this time, the contest is in screening stage.
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:D the top 15 are also rewarded with [b]1 +rep point[/b] =| The rep point doesn't really do anything, but still... :lol:
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=shunz_7][align=center][b]^OOPSIE sis kristina...please avoid triple posting! btw...good luck to all of us![/b][/align][/quote] hehe..ok sis..but the last one that i post will be my official entry..=) :wow:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh god! i can't stand to join this contest. wait for me. :D :wow:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD][quote=misz.faith]My updated Entry. . :) Title : [b]Ftalk's Haves [/b]:question: File Size : 148kb File Type : Animated GIF Dimensions : 468 x 120 Pixels [url]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee126/kawaii-chikikay/ftalkrock.gif[/url] <">Credits:Adobe Photoshop Cs2[for editing] Photobucket Ftalk[for the codes or text in the sig] Deviantart[for the brushes] Sis Takashi[for this contest][/quote] ^ I think the plural for Person is People not "Persons". BTW, nice entries. Most of them are animated. Well I couldn't bother to animate mine. -- Anyway some of you are being out of topic.[/quote] wer's your entry harvey? have you posted it yet?
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Ermm. Its here: http://theftalk.com/p523991-2008-01-22-20%3A30%3A57.html#p523991 I dont know if there's anyone saw my entry yet. Everyone are busy editing their entry lol.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh w8, i have seen it lol :retard: i probably just forgot sorry xD anywhoo, cool entry, who's the model?
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I dont know. Just a random deviantart user. Anyway I'll stop posting now coz we're getting off topic. ---- I'll submit my final entry this 10th of Feb.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=1234ref]hi[/quote] what the heck are you doing???
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ take it easy on first posters. ;)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh sure.. im just wandering what hes doing.. hehe.. sorry if im rude.. hehe.. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Spam deleted. Good luck to all the participants. :eh:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Here's my final entry [align=center] [quote][img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/mandark01/drift3.gif[/img] Title: [b]Defy your Limits[/b] Type: [b]Gif[/b] Size: [b]60 kb[/b][/quote] <">[b]What I used[/b] [url=http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/mandark01/10.png]Girl Stock[/url] [url=www.adobe.com]Adobe CS2[/url] [b]Thanks to the Following...[/b] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU_5khy2fW4]My Sponsors[/url] [url=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=E73ygimbWdU]SOS Dan[/url] [url=http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/mandark01/8b104806a50420_full.jpg]Morale Booster[/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhizo7KrZrw]Mcdonalds[/url] [url=www.friendster.com]Shirow and Diabz[/url][/align]

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-30 13:11:16)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@n4ni3: weeeh!! hehe..can you tell me who is it? :eh: @lunareighn_sassy: the top 15 will have 1+ repu point from me.. ;) @' 'eMokIdD: i know that caption..hehe...ms.prek prek ryt?hehehehe..eniweiz...cool..i'll wait to see ur final entry..bwahaha!! @ezil2007: omg...cool entry!!!! @everyone who credits me..: thanks...hehe :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll try to repost my entry... nothing comes to my mind now for a desyn :retard:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh thanks so much for those who answered my quessie... and oh..i wanna join this contest... i hope im welcome to join.. haha!! ill post my entry....im not sure when..but of course, before the deadline..haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:09

[ 10 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy