• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[quote=hpalvin]:)[/quote] pls dont spam.. or i'l report you.. :d
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

i think it would have been better if you just reported the post ;)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@meng.o3 : yes..ur ryt..ehehe..the judges are great because they'll see the real beauty behind those sigs..ryt?? :eh: @alliana01 : don't wooorrryyyy..urs is great..hehe :thumbsup: @Linniie : supeerrr great entry!!! :eh: :thumbsup: @lunareighn_sassy : cool new entry!! :eh: @hpalvin : spammer.. :thumbsdown: @alliana01 and regiehiozn : i reported him already.. [align=center]deep meaning in life.[/align]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]^ did you join sis meng? i wanna change mine but im too lazy.. oh well im still contented with my entry but not too confident bout it tho :rolleyes:[/quote] :arrow: I'd love to take part in a contest like this. Problem is i'm not that talented enough in making sigs, plus the time. >_< It's hell week at school. Lotssss of examinations. Maybe next time if God thought of giving me the talent. lols. :lol: I just want to cheer everyone.. lololol :eh:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i][b]update again god luck to all..[/b][/i] :thumbsup: :D [quote][i][b]Update again.. :D .[/b][/i] [b]Title : FriendsterTalk - Matrixx File Type : Animated GIF File Size: 142,5kb Dimensions : height 200 Pixels Preview[/b] [img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1483/12345000lp7.gif[/img] [b] [i][u]the code has ben change[/u][/i][/b] <">[b]Credits... Codes - FriendsterTalk Creating/Editing - adobe Photoshop and ulead photo express.. Host - Imageshack i hope u like it![/b] :thumbsup: :D[/quote]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hohoho~ finally i join sist :D ~ lyas~ i think same of them :P u jaz changed d code?~ waa~ i hope one of mod wanna join~ :D sist meng~ u cant join cause ur school hah??~ same lyk me :(
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how can i join?? are we going to post our work here in this thread? :thumbsup: i want to join, =)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ iap. post ur work here. dont forget the image url, the credit and the rules. just see the details in page 1.
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is there any topic? or were just going to make our own design?
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ as the rules said [quote][b]- Signature should be related to FriendsterTalk, for example by having the word FriendsterTalk.com displayed on it"..those rules were based on admin's contest sample. -there's a theme that should be followed to avoid unwanted pictures/contents in the sig. the theme will be about ftalk.[/b][/quote]
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Simple =) Title: "Brilliant Minds" :D [img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o263/ads_beh2002/sig.gif[/img] Format: GIF Dimensions: 450 x 130 Size: 43.82K the code <">credits ~adobe photoshopCS2 and ImageReady for the editing ~google for the quick search ~and me for my picture..hehehe hope you like it, :thumbsup:

Last edited by adsbeh (2008-02-07 22:36:34)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wow. .cool enrty!! i like it.. :D
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@adsbeh: love your entry! retro style![/b][/align]
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks! :D
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]xcuse me am adsbeh is a newbie i think they cant vote[/b] :paranoid: [b][i]to adsbeh:[/i] it really nyc seriously[/b]! ;]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Maruko][b]xcuse me am adsbeh is a newbie i think they cant vote[/b] :paranoid: [b][i]to adsbeh:[/i] it really nyc seriously[/b]! ;][/quote] newbies are also welcome to join. read the first post
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Maruko][b]xcuse me am adsbeh is a newbie i think they cant vote[/b] :paranoid: [b][i]to adsbeh:[/i] it really nyc seriously[/b]! ;][/quote] hmmm, I read it in the first page of this thread that newbie are welcome to join. and thank you. :rolleyes:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@adsbeh: you are welcome to join. Everyone are welcome.[/b][/align]
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=shunz_7][align=center][b]@adsbeh: you are welcome to join. Everyone are welcome.[/b][/align][/quote] thanks shunz :D
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie][align=center][url]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x157/hiei_kilua/sigforcontest.gif[/url][/quote] At least.. urs here.. ;) Look so great... good luck lil sis linn ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:41

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy