• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

adsbeh
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[quote=sakeral]what???? can i join>>>>????[/quote] yes you can, this is open for all friendstertalk members. just go to page 1 of this thread and read the rule and how to join . =)
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Here's my entry for the contest [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2z8yy3b.gif[/img] <">Credits: +Deviantart +Dr-depot +Imageready and Photoshop +Tinypic\

Last edited by philixre (2008-02-11 06:18:12)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=philixre]Here's my entry for the contest[/quote] wer..? i cnt see it.. :paranoid: :ninja:
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi]@Linniie : hehe..it's up t you if you want to use a null vote.. :eh: @kristina08 : kool new updated entry..why did you use two posts??..why didn't edit your previous post for ephe..hehe..just askin..it's like..spam..you double posted.. @koko : look up in the first page..you'll find out.. @Ephemeral : i saw you using that sig here in eptok..hehe... :D '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' it's better to be stubborn than to waste your energy on doing so.. """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" [i](joke)[/i][/quote] oOpsS!sorry sis! i didn't mean it...uhm..tnx..sorry again... :crybaby:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@iii-emoboi14-iii : the size of ur sig is 298.86 KB and the limit is 150KB..do you know the rules? :disgust: @shakiro214 : yes yes..i saw that..hehe..thanks for telling me!! @philixre : the size of ur sig is 276.69 KB the limit is 150KB..my question is same with my question to emoboi14...do you know the rules?!! ******************************* it's almost over!! ampnes..to those newbies..if you are planning to join this contest..well..you can start by reading the rules!!!!.. :mad: *******************************
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oooopppsss sorry I'll just edit it is it ok??
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina08][b]awts...change my mind.. :P i see that all your work guys are all great... :wow: so i want to change mine since its not feb 13 ayt? =) :lol: coz mine looks the poorest one..=) :wallbash: [/b] :lol: [b]Title :[/b] FriendsterTalk: world of us..<again> [b]File Size :[/b] 149 KB nearly 150..awts.. :lol: [b]File Type :[/b] Animated GIF [b]Dimensions :[/b] 468 x 120 Pixels [url]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289/khrizzy08_kc/yesyepee.gif[/url] [b]code:[/b] <">[b]Credits to the following:[/b] [b]Me[/b] :arrow: for making it :wow: [b]Adobe Photoshop CS3[/b] :arrow: for everything :wow: [b]Photobucket.com[/b] :arrow: for hosting my siggy.. :wow: [b]Ducheszv[/b] :arrow: for teaching me how to optimized it :wow: [b]Sis Takashi[/b] :arrow: for the contest :wow: [b]seishido.biz[/b] :arrow: for the brushes that's all..=) :wow:[/quote] [b]kristina are u sure that is the final entry u post! i think :| [/b]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^why what's the problem? @philixre : sure..but this time..read the rules.
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

What should Be the size of the sig?? my size is 315x125
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^go to page 1 maybe you have more questions in stored.
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I already edited my post is that one ok?? Well at the Contenders Goodluck The competition is tough!
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@philixre cool entry.. :thumbsup: hehe.. :D anway god luck to all.. :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can feel the heat! or is it the chili dog I am eating? anyway good luck guys. :o
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@Crazyrowkz Emo Thanks !!! bro
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waakkz~ much whoo change their entry!! i hope d best sig maker will win :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wahh!! im not yet finished with my final entry!!! :D and it feb 12!! wwwaaaahhh!!! :crybaby:
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to change my entry with these (if im not late yet) Tech sig #1 [img]http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/393/techsigku9.jpg[/img] <">Size: 350x110 Credits: Planetrender deviantart ps elements
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gudluck to all of you guys.... wish i can join..but im not good in ps :D
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Maruko][quote=kristina08][b]awts...change my mind.. :P i see that all your work guys are all great... :wow: so i want to change mine since its not feb 13 ayt? =) :lol: coz mine looks the poorest one..=) :wallbash: [/b] :lol: [b]Title :[/b] FriendsterTalk: world of us..<again> [b]File Size :[/b] 149 KB nearly 150..awts.. :lol: [b]File Type :[/b] Animated GIF [b]Dimensions :[/b] 468 x 120 Pixels [url]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289/khrizzy08_kc/yesyepee.gif[/url] [b]code:[/b] <">[b]Credits to the following:[/b] [b]Me[/b] :arrow: for making it :wow: [b]Adobe Photoshop CS3[/b] :arrow: for everything :wow: [b]Photobucket.com[/b] :arrow: for hosting my siggy.. :wow: [b]Ducheszv[/b] :arrow: for teaching me how to optimized it :wow: [b]Sis Takashi[/b] :arrow: for the contest :wow: [b]seishido.biz[/b] :arrow: for the brushes that's all..=) :wow:[/quote] [b]kristina are u sure that is the final entry u post! i think :| [/b][/quote] yap..this is my last and final entry..pwamizh... =) :rose:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Ephemeral : hey..share your blessings!!! hehe!! @Linniie : the best sig will win.hehe.. @regiehiozn : where is your new entry?..hehe!! [align=center] [b]@the silent judges : please pm me immediately!![/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:56

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy