• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

omg!seems like i've been away for a month! :D i'll post my last entry on feb 10.Hope i can finish it :/ ot:i miss u guyz!
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

@사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요 : nice updated sig!! :eh: @regiehiozn : thankis for the repu!! hehe!! :D :thumbsup: @shunz_7 : the silent judges will decide on feb 14..heehee.. @meng.o3: top 10 huh?..hehe..well..let's consult other contestants...but i agree on that idea! :eh: @lunareighn_sassy : nah..one winner is enough..hehehe...this will make the contest more exciting..ehehe!!..what if some of the judges won't like the idea of giving 2 repus at that person?..the top 15 will have +1 repu..i think that's fine..hehehe :D [align=center]thanks and goodluck! =) [/align]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i][b]Update again 7 feb 08...[/b][/i] [b]Title : FriendsterTalk - Matrixx File Type : Animated GIF File Size: 142,5kb Dimensions : height 200 Pixels Preview[/b] [img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1483/12345000lp7.gif[/img] <">[b]Credits... Codes - FriendsterTalk Creating/Editing - adobe Photoshop and ulead photo express.. Host - Imageshack i hope u like it![/b] :thumbsup: :D

Last edited by CraZyRowkZ Emo (2008-02-07 10:33:18)

lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^oh..nice work you have there!
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@CraZyRowkZ Emo : dude.,..the size of ur sig is [b]764.66 KB[/b] and the limit is [b]150kb[/b].. :wasted: better change it if i were u..

Last edited by takashi (2008-02-03 05:59:18)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi]@CraZyRowkZ Emo : dude.,..the size of ur sig is [b]764.66 KB[/b] and the limit is [b]150kb[/b].. :wasted: better change it if i were u..[/quote] wew.. :D thx for the information takashi... i will update it later.. :penguin: .. [i]continuing work..!![/i]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^nah..no biggie..hehe..read the rules for more info..[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/fete/9.gif[/img]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@takashi.. ur welcome.. and besides you deserve it.. :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oow~ tats great, but bigger than 150 =D sir takashi, u will decide for d constant judge?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Takashi: thank u! i was working hard involving my strategy in observing if others will like it XD(i do not even understand what i wrote :wasted: ). so when dis contest is over, your rank will be changed as promoter? @meng.03 : 10 contestants??? thats why u are known for ur strictness!!! keep it up so that other would post a better posts <- [i]uhh what?[/i]!! @Kai___ : it isn't neccessary if our entry should be animated, the more important matter is that u join wid us, followthe rules and enjoy!!!!! @Topic : I really wish everyone good luck luck luck!!! even if u or i or both of us didn't b-come da siggy master, don't be sad about it cuz everyone appreciates ur work and knows that u really work hard to get the title "Signature Master". u hav shown all ur talent and creativity! i'm really proud of yer all and of course, i'm proud of myself! i'm not joining in this contest to be nervous about the entry of other's contestants if it's better than my entry or not, i'm joining this contest to be a part of FriendsterTalk members and to have fun in this contest!!! [i]ps. thank soooooo much for the contest sis Takashi!!! i sarang yer!!!![/i]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ it would still be the promoter's decision =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CraZyRowkZ Emo][i][b]Update...[/b][/i] [b]Title : FriendsterTalk - Matrixx File Type : Animated GIF File Size: 142,5kb Dimensions : height 200 Pixels Preview[/b] [url]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5172/12345000vo7.gif[/url] <">[b]Credits... Codes - FriendsterTalk Creating/Editing - adobe Photoshop and ulead photo express.. Host - Imageshack i hope u like it![/b] :thumbsup: :D[/quote] His entry is fine, due to he updated his post. Anyway good luck to all, and to all those silent judges keep quite ok? Whoever you guys are.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-02-03 09:46:56)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ate meng: i agree to your suggestion. I would also like to suggest. My suggestion is similar to SASSY's. There will be a 2 elimination round. 1st, the judges will choose 15. Then 2nd, they will choose the 10 finalist. Then Voting begins. Something like that! Just a suggestion anyway! btw.. Good Luck To us guys. May the Best win! =) [/b][/align]
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to all the [b]contestant[/b] gudlock! to[b] silent judge [/b]select the best siggy! to [b]takashi[/b]! u are nyc promoter.. to [b]me[/b] im lose! maybe!!!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wonder who the silent judges are.. hmm.. :D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Linniie : sis..i'm a girl..look at my pic at my fs account..hehe..i'm a gal.. :D @사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요 : aw..sweet..i wish that my rank would be also changed..hehe :D (dreamer ;] ) @meng.o3 : sis..what's ur opinion about it? :eh: @Ephemeral : yes.. they should be really quiet..hehe.. :eh: @shunz_7 : i like ur suggestion with ate meng..hmm..i may agree on that.. ;) @Maruko : thanks.. em flattered with what you said..hehe..ur entry is great.. :thumbsup: @regiehiozn : they are.....tooooooooooot!! hehehe! :retard: what i meant with tooooooooooot is great..hehe :eh: [align=center] [b]thanks!![/b][/align]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow you approved lunareigns request!!! if ur ranks was to be changed is would be.. contest promoter.. :D :D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^aw..hope so..i would like to have that rank..wahaha..in my dreams.. :eh: well..a lot wants that..including ate meng and shine..hehe..that's why i agreed.. :eh:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

is chika.symphatica one of the judges.. gosh im so curious.. :D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^it's a secret!! wahahaha!! they all share one thing in common..hehe.. :eh: :thumbsup: that i can tell you.. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:56

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy