• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

hofh! finally i finished it in 24hours the original size was about 300kb. but in the name of obeying the rules i removed many effects to compress the size. hope u like it guys. :D uhm. just a simple signature i've got here. [align=center][quote][img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff305/bucuq/untitled-1.gif[/img] [color=lightgreen][b]Un[/b][/color][color=red][b]titled[/b][/color] Type : Animated Gif Size : 146.35kb Dimension : 400x110 pixels <">[/quote] [/align] [b]Credits :[/b] :arrow: Me. :D :arrow: Macromedia Flash MX. :arrow: Adobe Photoshop. :arrow: Friendstertalk

Last edited by andHa (2008-01-30 10:51:58)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]Nyc entry Andha! i love it![/b][/align]
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@off topic, this is the very first time i joined sig contest where almost everyone is focused into animation and not into graphics manipulation :lol: .. @topic, 2 more weeks for the final hehehe.. i'll be posting my final entry next week since i noticed some of my effect ideas has been used by some entry here. :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

.. nice entry bro andha,,i love it too,, =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love ur work ezil!!! :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:O very nice guys! especially andha's.. woot this is gonna be tough.. imma posti mine uhhhh 1 1/2 weeks later.. :D Good Luck! @andha: i really like the effect.. how did you do it bro? =) hahaha anywhoo.. really like it :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-31 10:16:40)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill be posting mine on the 11th of febuary mid night =D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

bro andha~ i realy labb ur work~ that have combinate by green and red, with black bg~ kool!!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ooh.. i cant wait.. my final entry is almost finished and as said i will post it on feb 10

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-01-31 17:46:00)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@andHa: cool entry bro!! :thumbsup: @Kamandag: hehe.. i thought i was the only one who noticed that, :eh: [align=center]ur sigs...made this contest..[b]alive!![/b] :eh: :thumbsup:[/align]

Last edited by takashi (2008-01-31 10:32:17)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

what effect kamandag? the virtual thing effect?? entry updated!!! :D [quote][img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/reg_1993/ftalk.gif[/img] title:ftalk universe <">[/quote]

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-02-05 05:23:14)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waah~ goodluck broo~ tats greaat~
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow these entries are amazing =) a lot of talented members. this will be one of the hardest ever contest to decide to who will get my vote :o
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I see the talents but still I don't see the heart in some submission... Just kidding, XD Anyway keep up the good work guys!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]wow these entries are amazing =) a lot of talented members. this will be one of the hardest ever contest to decide to who will get my vote :o[/quote] better be me lolo :lol: joking po.. :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm... I am wondering who will be the silent judges.
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I see the talents but still I don't see the heart in some submission... Just kidding, XD Anyway keep up the good work guys![/quote] i will put heart on my final sig :lol: , what color you want? :lol:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm,,kamandag,,i want u to color it as red,,symbolized da blood of ur heart.. :lol: :lol: :lol: ,,cmon,,put ur heart on ur siggie,, :lol: @topic,: [b]GOODLUCK[/b] everyone,,

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-02-01 09:11:53)

lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi guys,...here's my entry....ahm...im a beginner...and i hope its okay you like it guys...mwah! [img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t209/Kimy_08_2007/SIGGIE-1.gif[/img] here's the code.. <">Title: "where we all belong" File Size: 74.15 KB (75933 bytes) Size: 450 x 150 that's the info about my siggie.. here's the credits: +photoshop-editing +imageready-for animation +devianart.com-for the brushes +dr-depot.com-for the brushes also +photobucket.com-for the pictures and uploading +1001freefonts.com-for fonts im just a beginner...but i hope all of you appreciate my entry... thanks so much..godbless...

Last edited by lunareighn_sassy (2008-02-01 10:44:27)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thx guys ! :D that's all that i can do. [b]@ ducheszv[/b] thx sist. i made it by using macromedia flash mx. such a rare thing in this contest. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:38

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy