• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

I can't help myself. I was supposed to submit my entry on the 13th of Feb. But I saw a lot of good entries, so I decided to make as early as possible. So that no one will copy my concept. My Entry: [img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/harveyaraja/sig_entry.jpg[/img] <">Width: 350px Height: 120px Size of file: 75.27 Kb Credits: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended Image: [url=http://v3nr3veng3.deviantart.com/art/SLeeP-Over-The-WorLD-61407296]Link[/url] Brush:[url=http://aethereality.net/]Link[/url] Tutorial: Deviantart [url=http://flawz.deviantart.com/art/Beginner-Signature-Tutorial-67809451]Link[/url] [i] To be updated soon...[/i]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-01-22 15:48:01)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

@meng.o3: thanks..well then..she's disqualified! @Maruko: a lot saw it..really..i'll disqualify her.. @karuro72002: thanks!! i'm still in the credits! BWAhahahha!! @Kamandag: i like that!! cool!! hehe!! @' 'eMokIdD: nice entry sir!! i like the image!! @lilprincess950: your disqualified! [align=center][b]please no cheaters!!! :midfinger: if you can't read the rules don't bother join!! :disgust: [/b][/align]

Last edited by takashi (2008-01-22 16:50:27)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi]@' 'eMokIdD: nice entry sir!! i like the image!![/quote] ^ Thanks. Glad to be part of your first contest. No need to call me "sir". Just call me Harvey instead. ;]
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi]@pauline: this will be a tough competition because ur sig is really cool!![/quote] oh oww lol..thanks takashi :D i gotta update mine,. dyr works are really great..n mine sucks :wasted: now i envy kamandags work :wow:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@pauline, don't be coz ur more beautiful than my work :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

amf. i love harvey's. oops. i'm not being bias here or something. haha. okay, goodluck on this one. i'm excited. lol.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

kamandag.. keep up the good work!!! :D ill be posting my final work on feb 10 so watch out kamandag!!! hmm.. i hate u u r so good!!! kepp it up... u too ezil. i love ur works... :thumbsup:

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-01-23 00:51:22)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OMG! Nice signatures.. keep it up! :D
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]kamandag.. keep up the good work!!! :D ill be posting my final work on feb 10 so watch out kamandag!!! hmm.. i hate u u r so good!!! kepp it up... u too ezil. i love ur works... :thumbsup:[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't say that it it will be my final entry, I'm not satisfied yet since that result is not even close to what I am trying to make. :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

u mean its still ugly for u?? i cant imagine the final one.. cant wait... :D
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i remove a lot of layers and i just tweened it 10x since it supposed to be final result has almost 300kb file size. the background animation don't even animate smoothly as i planned. :(
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag]@pauline, don't be coz ur more beautiful than my work :D[/quote] ur kidding me haha ;] aww wud u mind share ur awesaome talents to us? ha-ha i really envy your works! :(
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi]@Maruko: a lot saw it..really..i'll disqualify her.. [align=center][b]please no cheaters!!! :midfinger: if you can't read the rules don't bother join!! :disgust: [/b][/align][/quote] [b]omg! is it truth :O to all d contestant hu willing to join please have a originality!! no stealing graphics!!! and to hu enter there entry's please dont double post cause may cause of flooding!! sorry [/b]
iamnotemo
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i join???when will be the end of submition???
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^read the first page to find out
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Just Repost My Entry! The [b]Updated One[/b]! a few change...but i might change/edit again! ^_~ [align=center][url=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd201/jhan72002test/468-x-120Test.gif][img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd201/jhan72002test/468-x-120Test.gif[/img][/url] <">[b]Credits:[/b] [b]AdobePhotoshop CS2 -For The Editing www.vexels.net/ - Image Used FriendsterTalk.com - Of Course For ScreenShot Image Additional PhotoBucket For Webhosting and Matrix Image Used! My Self - For Making This...ahehehhe :D Takashi For Opening the Contest[/b][/align] [i]HOPE YOU LIKE IT MORE, THAN THE SIMPLE VERSION![/i] i nid critics too...please comment on my work! please comment so dat i can make a few change! aheheh @TAKASHI:xure why not! u start the contest! so i credit you ahehehe...
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@' 'eMokIdD..hehe...sowiee harvey..i like to respect you guys(the mods and sir admin)..hehe..thanks also!.. :D @pauline..yes yes..kamandag's work is like..really cool..al of the works are incredible..just like yours and kamandag's..hehe @regiehiozn..wahaha..i'm more excited than kamandag..haha..kidding' @'-'LoisFuLL'-': tell me about it..they're all good! @Kamandag: when will ur masterpiece be unleash?//wahah! @Maruko: amen to you..hehe @karuro72002: others don't that's why i thank you over and over again..hehe..try to animate the texts..it might look more appealing.. :eh: [align=center]you guys are all winners.. :thumbsup: :eh: [/align]
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol: just don't expect too much guys. and to everyone thank you so much for the appreciation on my work. ;]
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i think i want to nominate some one hu are willing to win and i think that is "________" guys vote him cause i think! he follow wat the rules said! and actually my 1st want siggy is change already! i hate ----- so guys vote him!![/b] [b][i]karuro:[/i][/b] please again & again dont repeat posting your siggy cause i think u flooding this thread!!
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

amo el friendstertalk [img]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/wanipaw/myentry.gif[/img] <">[b]credits: photoshopcs3 extended (editing) deviantart( for the girl vector && brushes) myself(for the lame art) :lol: [/b] i know its bad.. hehe trying hard..lol shapes..few brushes..&& sum filter ;] kazooooooom done.. improvements: i made it girrly changed background
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:33

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy