• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

^hehe..that's life...i'm ol,, :eh:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

wow ur using my sig!!! thanks... hihi.. at least someone appreciates my work.. haha .. :D
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^wow.....haha..the both of you has the same siggie...haha!! nice......i got a lil confused on you two... @reg: come on...everybody appreciates your work...including mwah! haha
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: oh you guys, it doesn't matter if one is good at graphics and the other is in animation.. for me, i'd rather choose the one which really focuses on FRIENDSTERTALK :thumbsup:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^well...of course, the winner should be someone that focuses on friendstertalk...since the topic is about friendstertalk after all.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Updated!!![/b] Title : FriendsterTalk - The Key To Success File Size : 72.4 File Type : Animated GIF Dimensions : 410 x 120 Pixels Preview [img]http://h1.ripway.com/umagreet43/ftalk_siggy.gif[/img] Code: <">Credits... Codes - FriendsterTalk Creating/Editing - PhotoshopCS Host - Ripway Brush - Obsidian Dawn The Contest - the beautiful sis Takashi i hope u like it! [i]-=if u're confuse=- 馬(uma) = horse, or my name 火(ho) = fire 水(mizu) = water 風(kaze) = wind 土(tsuchi) = earth 雷(rai) = thunder[/i]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-02-03 08:15:40)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@Takashi: when will be the elimination round? i think the entries are more than 15... bwt...good luck to all...may the best work win![/b][/align]
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whaa! im gettin nervous to this contest my gosh!! i just cant stop thinking about it.... wahaha...goodluck to us all!! the deadline is getting near!! ahaha!!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: oh 15? would it be better if there will be 10 chosen sigs? :lol: just a suggestion.
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: oh 15? would it be better if there will be 10 chosen sigs? :lol: just a suggestion.[/quote] [b]i think youre right lyk the avatar contest of chika.sympatica! i agree!! [/b]
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^aww..just make it 15 for the elimination round...the more the merrier!! haha.. then the judges will again choose 10 entries...for the final round and thats the time they will choose only 1 for the winner... just my suggestion though... i've seen the avatar contest...and its somewhat like this..haha!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yup!! i like the 15 instead of 10 so more will make it.. :D
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^see? regie agrees... why dont we also try having 1st and second runner up? haha.....dont mind me..thats just a suggestion though..haha
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

what will they give to the second runner up?
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehe! nothing...just declare them to be one? ahaha..... i dont know..it just popped out my head... haha..like the contests in our school..haha!! champion, 1st and second runner up..haha how about giving 2 repu for the champ..and 1 repu for the oder two? haha..i dont know.haha
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well you cant give repyu two times... you can only give one at a time and you must sperad the repyus.. b4 giving the same person again... :D
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

2 of the judges will give repus... 1 judge repu + anoder 1 judge repu= 2 repu.. haha!!! well, i dont know...this is just my suggestion though..haha!!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh.. i see.. silly mee.. i didnt think of that.. well it up to takashi to approve this or not.... :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

1o contestan for d eliminate, and much member with great sig?? huhuhu~ tats loox soo scary =D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice Siggies. Good Luck to all. XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:46

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy