• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

thats right, it must be challenging. still hoping it will restore back to 468x120 dimension and 150kb. :eh:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

wow! :o ur entry rockZ sis tina! :D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]My updated Entry. . :) Title : [b]Ftalk's Haves [/b]:question: File Size : 148kb File Type : Animated GIF Dimensions : 468 x 120 Pixels [img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee126/kawaii-chikikay/ftalkrock.gif[/img] <">Credits:Adobe Photoshop Cs2[for editing] Photobucket Ftalk[for the codes or text in the sig] Deviantart[for the brushes] Sis Takashi[for this contest][/quote] ^ I think the plural for Person is People not "Persons". BTW, nice entries. Most of them are animated. Well I couldn't bother to animate mine. -- Anyway some of you are being out of topic.
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmmm, 1 of the contestants appears to have been forum banned... :retard: (check the members above me) [b]-offtopic-[/b] does anybody know why?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]Hmmm, 1 of the contestants appears to have been forum banned... :retard: (check the members above me) [b]-offtopic-[/b] does anybody know why?[/quote] offtopic... from page 1 [quote]lilprincess950 is now officially disqualified thanks to: ate meng maruko sir ezil shunz thanks for the info!! [used sir james' sig for the contest..][/quote]
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]-offtopic-[/b] Pls pardon my offtopics, but I always get curious about bannings & curses I don't know about =| @lolo spidey I meant about Kamandag bob. He has a Banned rank
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Due to this [url=http://theftalk.com/t19797-kuya-wolvince%2C-please-help-me...-%5BRemovable-Devices-Problem%5D.html]thread[/url] I think mods must saw the root of this clash not banning people immediately... He had knowledge bout the world of computers and intarwebs but just lost to a mere weirdo. For me Kamandag is a big help in this site even though he had sarcastic attitude. -- Anyway I'll launch my entry on 1st week of Feb.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so does this mean kamandag is disqualified?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214][b]-offtopic-[/b] Pls pardon my offtopics, but I always get curious about bannings & curses I don't know about =| @lolo spidey I meant about Kamandag bob. He has a Banned rank[/quote] hahahaha..I am such a :retard: think I need better glasses some time :smoke:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@topic: this is really a tough competition.. i dont think my work is up for this.. so far i like 2 of all the sig entries.. ill pass mine later later.. :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-27 22:08:43)

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ducheszv thnx for the concern. =( @takashi am i disqualified in this name already? if yes will i can still join with Venom account right? :eh:

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-01-27 21:37:43)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^welcome back kamandag! good to see you back and can join the contest! weee Good luck to all of us!! ;) :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-27 22:12:15)

ejay_naloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

`again here's my entry :thumbsup: [b]ejay[/b] :thumbsup: [img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc20/ejay_naloko/MyEntry.gif[/img] <">[b]Creadits To FF:[/b] Adobe Photoshop Element :midfinger: Easy Gif Animator :midfinger: http://lovecandied.com :midfinger: and to takashi again :wow: :wow:
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag]yikes! i've seen a lot of avatar and sig with same shining shades... is this a trend? :lol: i'm sure you all get those in same tuts hehehe..[/quote] i dounno, i jsut love to make them :D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ezil2007: ur ryt wit kamandag.. @kamandag: don't worry bro..i wont prohibit you to join this contest..hehe..besides..you already made ur sig.. :eh: :thumbsup: [align=center]fighting here in ftalk??stop it now..[/align]
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx sis takashi for being understanding. i'll be posting my final entry next week :D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^it's nothing..hehe.. :thumbsup: ur a great competitor in this contest.. :D
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

edited..

Last edited by kristina08 (2008-02-10 05:39:01)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^OOPSIE sis kristina...please avoid triple posting! btw...good luck to all of us![/b][/align]
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i already got a bet :eh: :thumbsup: lolz gudluck to ol of the participants...[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:16

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy