• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

ejay_naloko
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

`@Linniie the max. size allowed is [b]150kb[/b] :midfinger: :midfinger:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

waa~ i dunno if that already change~ but my file is 350kb :P ~ i dunno how to make it smaller~ i just make it animated, and it be 350~ i'll try to change it before post here~
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like kuya karuro's and kamandag's.. =) nice entries everyone!!! good luck!!!aja!! =)
ejay_naloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

`juz make it simple and animated +_+ `don't put more frames :wallbash: `i will update my sigy before feb.14 `i will make it exact 150kb =D =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]waa~ i dunno if that already change~ but my file is 350kb :P ~ i dunno how to make it smaller~ i just make it animated, and it be 350~ i'll try to change it before post here~[/quote] try to optimize it in adobe photoshop.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lilprincess950]Here is my entry: [img]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd56/musik4life950/nnokj9.gif[/img] [b]Theme / Title[/b]:Friendstertalk [b]File Type[/b]:Animated GIF [b]Dimension[/b]:320x98 [b]Credits[/b]:Adobe Photoshop CS3 for making the siggy. Good luck to everyone who joins![/quote] :arrow: i think i've seen this image before =|
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote=lilprincess950]Here is my entry: [url]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd56/musik4life950/nnokj9.gif[/url] [b]Theme / Title[/b]:Friendstertalk [b]File Type[/b]:Animated GIF [b]Dimension[/b]:320x98 [b]Credits[/b]:Adobe Photoshop CS3 for making the siggy. Good luck to everyone who joins![/quote] :arrow: i think i've seen this image before =|[/quote] You might've seen me using that as my siggy. :o Hmm..Im chaging my entry cuz ate [b]Ducheszv[/b] said the KB is over the limit.I think I'll give my entry on feb 5 my bday! :lol:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Accept the fact that you rip james_cute's sig. too many words but phailed to amuse me.

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-21 22:01:50)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote=lilprincess950]Here is my entry: [url]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd56/musik4life950/nnokj9.gif[/url] [b]Theme / Title[/b]:Friendstertalk [b]File Type[/b]:Animated GIF [b]Dimension[/b]:320x98 [b]Credits[/b]:Adobe Photoshop CS3 for making the siggy. Good luck to everyone who joins![/quote] :arrow: i think i've seen this image before =|[/quote] same here sis... i saw those imgaes already... hmmm?
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to thank this pipol for supporing my siggie Maruko for Using my Siggie & Supporting! aheheh nicey, take ur time choose the ryt one ^_~ Takashi, thanks a lot! also for starting the contest Miss Faith! ahehe Ducheszv & pauline for enving my Work, aheheh you dont have to be jelous...gud luck to us! Just Repost My Entry [align=center][url=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd201/jhan72002test/468-x-120Test.gif][img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd201/jhan72002test/468-x-120Test.gif[/img][/url] <">[b]Credits:[/b] [b]AdobePhotoshop CS2 -For The Editing www.vexels.net/ - Image Used FriendsterTalk.com - Of Course For ScreenShot Image My Self - For Making This...ahehehhe :D Takashi For Opening the Contest[/b][/align] but i have to update this since the contest did not yet start! ahehe...im also looking forward for some entry! ahehe Gud Luck To Us guys!

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-01-21 23:29:12)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

enving ur work? ur work is so cute Kuya Tarlow. . so unique. .Congratz! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:wow: karuro i lerv your work but im not jealous hehe :P @lilprinces: hmm are you sure this is your work? =|
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ngekz, so there's some ripping going on? :paranoid: silly.why do that? its just a contest :wallbash: oh mr god.
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:O all of us here are winners. .so we don't need to do that. .once we've shared our work. ."BOOM"we can call ourselves a winner. . =)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:wow: karuro i lerv your work but im not jealous hehe :P @lilprinces: hmm are you sure this is your work? =|[/quote] YES this is my work!There's no point in ripping anyone.But since the KB is over the limit I'm changing my siggy and I think i will enter Feb 5.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lilprincess950][quote=meng.o3][quote=lilprincess950]Here is my entry: [url]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd56/musik4life950/nnokj9.gif[/url] [b]Theme / Title[/b]:Friendstertalk [b]File Type[/b]:Animated GIF [b]Dimension[/b]:320x98 [b]Credits[/b]:Adobe Photoshop CS3 for making the siggy. Good luck to everyone who joins![/quote] :arrow: i think i've seen this image before =|[/quote] You might've seen me using that as my siggy. :o Hmm..Im chaging my entry cuz ate [b]Ducheszv[/b] said the KB is over the limit.I think I'll give my entry on feb 5 my bday! :lol:[/quote] Maybe I am reading something wrong but when I view ur link the file size is only 48KB, the max is 150KB.
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=lilprincess950][quote=meng.o3]:arrow: i think i've seen this image before =|[/quote] You might've seen me using that as my siggy. :o Hmm..Im chaging my entry cuz ate [b]Ducheszv[/b] said the KB is over the limit.I think I'll give my entry on feb 5 my bday! :lol:[/quote] Maybe I am reading something wrong but when I view ur link the file size is only 48KB, the max is 150KB.[/quote] I think you are right,but ate ducheszv said this: [quote=ducheszv][quote=lilprincess950]Here is my entry: [url]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd56/musik4life950/nnokj9.gif[/url] [b]Theme / Title[/b]:Friendstertalk [b]File Type[/b]:Animated GIF [b]Dimension[/b]:320x98 [b]Credits[/b]:Adobe Photoshop CS3 for making the siggy. Good luck to everyone who joins![/quote] sis.. the size of your entry is above the limit.. its [b]164.62 KB [/b]... just thought you should know ahead of time..[/quote] Maybe she's wrong?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=lilprincess950][quote=meng.o3] :arrow: i think i've seen this image before =|[/quote] You might've seen me using that as my siggy. :o Hmm..Im chaging my entry cuz ate [b]Ducheszv[/b] said the KB is over the limit.I think I'll give my entry on feb 5 my bday! :lol:[/quote] Maybe I am reading something wrong but when I view ur link the file size is only 48KB, the max is 150KB.[/quote] it wasnt that small before lolo... =)
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my final entry [i](PSD is available upon request)[/i] TITLE: [b]Elite Coders and Grafix Artist Place[/b] [i]feat. The Thunder God[/i] [img]http://kamandag.vergel.googlepages.com/kamandag.gif[/img] Dimension: 450x150 pixels Filesize : 130 kilobytes Filetype : GIF [i]made possible by [/i] God Almighty [i]for lending me the skills I need[/i] Photoshop CS3 [i]for editing[/i] Google.com for the [i][url=http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/marivic1973/Raiden.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php%3Ftopic_id%3D26122943%26union_id%3D14445%26page%3D10&h=300&w=300&sz=31&hl=en&start=18&um=1&tbnid=-jsOQllT9bpZkM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=116&prev=/images%3Fq%3Draiden%2B%2522mortal%2Bkombat%2522%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us%26sa%3DG]RENDER[/url][/i] Takashi [i]for hosting the contest[/i] CRITICS [i]for their criticism which i consider a challenge[/i] and Fellow Contestant [i]for giving out their best which pushes me to the my best too[/i] HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL! :D edited for FINAL ENTRY

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-02-12 06:40:29)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

try animating the text .. for some reason.. it doesnt appeal to me... just a bit +effort
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:18

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy