• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

@pauline cuando sea talentoso la gente se encuentra, y paulina es una de ellas :eh: try to apply 1px stroke black color to friendstertalk logo and play with emboss and since you have a pretty wet effect on background try to animate it for a slimy effect. then instead of blinking text, emboss it so that it will look like somthing marked on a wet thingy. =) sólo una sugerencia de su bonita :D
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

hahaha im uno de ellos.. to tambien kamandag.. gracias por la sugerencia..i will try.. thanks again :D thanks
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag]here's with a simple text animation :D [align=center][url]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh118/agent47agent/kamandag-3.gif[/url][/align][/quote] I like this one the best :thumbsup: really cool yet simple not overpowering effects.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

huhu... no one likes my work?? kidding... :D
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]heyhey! I finished my entry just now.. I hope you will love this sig! Im not expecting to win because all of the other entries are cool Im joining coz i just want to. so much for that here's mine: [align=center] [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/janell07_2006/FTALKsig.gif[/img] <">[/align] Properties: :arrow: Dimensions : 360 x 120 px :arrow: Size : 17.6 kb Credits to the following: :arrow: Adobe Photoshop and Imageready - where I edit and animate my sig :arrow: Photobucket - photo hosting :arrow: DeviantArt - for the brushes and shapes :arrow: Slushh.com - for the fonts Please support my sig as well as my brother's , Karuro! [/b]

Last edited by shunz_7 (2008-01-23 21:11:25)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my updated entry [img]http://h1.ripway.com/thornbabe/my-entry.gif[/img] Size: 44 kb Dimension : 370x120(pixels) image i used: [url=http://h1.ripway.com/thornbabe/image.jpg]VIEW HERE[/url] credits to: [url]www.deviantart.com[/url] - for the image photoshop cs3 extended [url]www.ripway.com[/url] and google for some brushes. :)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i like this better sis.. :eh: good job :kiss:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thank you sis :kiss:
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. sis!!! nice entry.. :D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnx sis :D
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:D the competition is getting tough That's a really cool update aya! :D :thumbsup:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks shakiro :redface: :D
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

again im gonna post my entry! here's mine: [align=center] [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/janell07_2006/FTALKsig.gif[/img] <">[/align] Properties: :arrow: Dimensions : 360 x 120 px :arrow: Size : 17.6 kb Credits to the following: :arrow: Adobe Photoshop and Imageready - where I edit and animate my sig :arrow: Photobucket - photo hosting :arrow: DeviantArt - for the brushes and shapes :arrow: Slushh.com - for the fonts
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^waaahh...my lil sister joined! better change my entry! =D
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

changing entry churry!

Last edited by Maruko (2008-01-25 22:00:01)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Maruko][align=center][b]Hemp! I really want to join =) but my 1st said "to linnie" is i dunno if im join or not! :eh: i decide as of now! hehehe!! :D im join to this contest! :O [/b] [i][b]Here My Entry:[/b][/i] [b]Title: Dark World Of Ftalk[/b] [url]http://i29.tinypic.com/24fdbap.jpg[/url] [b]Goal: Win Or Lose For Me Im Cute! [/b] [i][b]Credits: [/b][/i] [url]http://i25.tinypic.com/qybk43.jpg[/url] [url]http://i28.tinypic.com/e8n1g9.gif[/url] [url]http://i27.tinypic.com/1zd6q91.jpg[/url][/align][/quote] The allowed height is 120px only. Better resize ur sig. Nice entries guys. Especially aya's and shine's entries
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yah mr.Mod is ryt! =)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool, entries guys!! keep em' coming!! hehe :thumbsup: =) @shine..love ur work..hehe..!!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow the competition is really fierce!!! i really got to update my entry .. :ninja:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^good luck!! hehe!! :eh: :thumbsup: this is pretty cool!! and i'm the promoter!! hahaha!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:30

[ 9 queries - 0.107 second ]
Privacy Policy