• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

when will they/i can vote???
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

^ i agree with ezil.. this way we can be sure that a contestant didnt just convince her/his friends to sign up in ftalk to just vote for him/her. @ezil: hahaha so far... the one you posted was the best among all for me.. =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-19 02:53:41)

emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

and now.. i just finished my 2-hours made siggy.. and, i'm not submitting it yet because i might add something or edit it cause i think it's not like what the others are making.. they're like, "two thumbs up".. huhuhu.. and i think i'm kinda left out....???? well.. i posted it already in my siggy part.. it's just about 96Kb.. *NOTE: i am [b]NOT[/b] submitting it yet.. i'll just post another one if a lot of people will like it.. so that it won't be shameful to join then have no votes at all.. hihihihihi. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ if your saing that your entry is your siggy now.. its just 83.39kb ;)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice sig kamandag, water mark right?? <sorry I am noob =D I think when it comes to PS world, anyway keep up the submission guys. :penguin:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Votes should be posted in the thread. If the poll does not tally with the post, you know what it means. It's just to make the contest fair. And I just want to remind everyone that this contest is being watched by everyone, especially the staff, so don't dare cheat. =|
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

can i change mine??huhu..seems like im down... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: please :cry:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i also want to suggest that mods and admin should implement 1 IP = 1 VOTE. many user her has multiple account and also has more than 100 posts that's why if you notice in some sections, there are users who replies almost all of the posts with just "thank for share, very nice, etc..."
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina08]can i change mine??huhu..seems like im down... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: please :cry:[/quote] yes you can till the end of the registration of entries =) :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag]i also want to suggest that mods and admin should implement 1 IP = 1 VOTE. many user her has multiple account and also has more than 100 posts that's why if you notice in some sections, there are users who replies almost all of the posts with just "thank for share, very nice, etc..."[/quote] :arrow: i don't think 1 ip = i vote can be implemented. some share same ip (like shine and karuro for example.) so we'll just resort into vote via poll then post who you voted and why. we can easily track it there.
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][quote=kristina08]can i change mine??huhu..seems like im down... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: please :cry:[/quote] yes you can till the end of the registration of entries =) :thumbsup:[/quote] oh, thanx sis..dont know bout it..hehehe.. :wow:
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi][b]@Maruko[/b]..i'll try my best in this contest..to moderate such great contest...hehe [b][align=center]do u like my idea??add me some repu points..hehehe..please??em not forcing yah.hehe.[/align][/b][/quote] mmmm... no comment! woot! to all the contestant gud lock!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh my gosh ezils really good i cant make that bright light starry effect on his entry!! grrr!!!!!! :D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Here is my entry: [img]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd56/musik4life950/nnokj9.gif[/img] [b]Theme / Title[/b]:Friendstertalk [b]File Type[/b]:Animated GIF [b]Dimension[/b]:320x98 [b]Credits[/b]:Adobe Photoshop CS3 for making the siggy. Good luck to everyone who joins!
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@sis takashi:i've changed my entry. .view it here. . http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=503254#p503254 Thanks!hope i can still change it nxt time before the deadline!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Well here's My Entry[/b] [img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd201/jhan72002test/468-x-120Test.gif[/img] <">[b]Credits:[/b] AdobePhotoshop CS2 -For The Editing www.vexels.net/ - Image Used FriendsterTalk.com - Of Course For ScreenShot Image My Self - For Making This...ahehehhe :D Takashi For The COntest!
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@regiehiozn and shakiro:[/b] thanks for reminding yasay the rules.. ;) [b]@rish_22:[/b] good luck..we'll wait!.. :eh: [b]@Kamandag[/b]..still can't do that..we need all the sigs by the end of the registration..by that time..you guys can compare the sigs and the silent judges can pick the top 15..okie? ;] [b]@regiehiozn[/b]..again :D ..they can vote at the end of the registration! :eh: [b]@meng.o3.[/b].yup2//ur ryt.. :D .. [b]@karuro72002:[/b] aw//really sweet..i'm there on ur credits..hehehe...thanks..nice entry vtw :D :thumbsup: [align=center]keep them coming! :eh: [/align]
ejay_naloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

`i will post my sigy in feb.12... ` =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lilprincess950]Here is my entry: [img]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd56/musik4life950/nnokj9.gif[/img] [b]Theme / Title[/b]:Friendstertalk [b]File Type[/b]:Animated GIF [b]Dimension[/b]:320x98 [b]Credits[/b]:Adobe Photoshop CS3 for making the siggy. Good luck to everyone who joins![/quote] sis.. the size of your entry is above the limit.. its [b]164.62 KB [/b]... just thought you should know ahead of time..

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-20 09:33:18)

ejay_naloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

:midfinger: [b]Ejay[/b] :midfinger: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/kainis/ejay.gif[/img] <">credits to the ff: * =D Adobe Photoshop Elements for editing =D * :D Gif Movie Gear for the spider :D +_+ * :wow: Takashi :wow: For The Contest^__^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:25

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy