• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

^ sorry sis..200 is final..i told admin bout that..
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

oh gawd.. hahahaha.. i dont know the maths na .. wth. for me 120 > 200 lawl
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol whats wrong with the limit size? you'll still have room to put things in your siggs in that size ayt?.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yipee!! 200... :thumbsup: =)
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]lol whats wrong with the limit size? you'll still have room to put things in your siggs in that size ayt?.[/quote] he maybe putting a whole football field thats why he need a wider space or he is maybe building an airport to his sig :lol:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^lolx. hahaha. weeeeezzzhh.. i hope i can submit mine before the deadline.. i haven't finished my new entry yet. tsktsk. lots of nice entries.. keep up the good job!

Last edited by emotive_ (2008-01-26 21:17:16)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]wew! cool entry misz.faith! keep those talented works up!![/quote] Thanks sis. .u'r entry is cool toO. . gudluck! :kiss:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag][quote=alliana01]lol whats wrong with the limit size? you'll still have room to put things in your siggs in that size ayt?.[/quote] he maybe putting a whole football field thats why he need a wider space or he is maybe building an airport to his sig :lol:[/quote] haha if i were them i would be worrying about the filesize instead of the dimension :penguin:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ alliana :lol: bigger dimension = bigger filesize = limited posibilities =D
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:D :thumbsup: i agree! size matters. I've made other sigs for this contest, but they're too big in size :wasted: wahehe
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

guys..my file size is so big..huhu..how can i make it small???can i optimized it??how??pls help.. :crybaby:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ if your using PS CS3 click File>>Save for Web&Devices >> and choose 4up... they'll give you 4 different file sizes. =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-27 02:18:22)

Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow....almost all entries are animated...mine is not...what chance do i have :crybaby:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yikes! i've seen a lot of avatar and sig with same shining shades... is this a trend? :lol: i'm sure you all get those in same tuts hehehe..
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^ if your using PS CS3 click File>>Save for Web&Devices >> and choose 4up... they'll give you 4 different file sizes. =)[/quote] thanx sis..!its a great help..=) :wow:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow... cool siggies!! :thumbsup:
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

edited..got a new entry.. :rolleyes: :wow:

Last edited by kristina08 (2008-01-28 08:53:41)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@kamandag.. im not sure but its being used alot.. hmm.. maybe it gives a starry effect?
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok so what i meant about the dimension was why worry about it if you know you should be worrying about the limit filesize instead(the kb). You can still put stuffs in your sig with a size just 468x120(or whatever the limit is) :lol: hmm i dunno im having trouble explaining myself :wallbash: hope i or we is/are not offending anyone here :ninja:

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-01-27 03:52:09)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weeehhh..so many entries!! the contest registration is almost over..the deadline is near!! your votes will be cast and all i can say is..GOOD LUCK!! hehe.. :eh: :thumbsup: i'm very happy to moderate this contest..and i'm also happy because al of the contestants are lending hands to each other...thanks for the cooperation everyone..even though..some cheated..hehe :thumbsup: :eh: the limited size and dimension is a challenge..hope u guys understand..i told that to a judge..well..if some people here complains more..that means.he or she can't accept the challenge..why can other contestants make those beautiful sigs with the limitations?..tss..that means..you guys can also do that.. :smoke: [quote][b]spoiler:[/b] [color=white]if some of you can't accept our challenge..well..call me rude but..this contest ain't right for you..find luck in some other contest..where there's no challenge..complain in some other place if you can't follow the rules...[/color][/quote]

Last edited by takashi (2008-01-27 06:11:15)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:51

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy