• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

[align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

crazyy!! all of them sooo greatt!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant think who will be d 15 finalist :rolleyes: hope im one of them~
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

:penguin: i have update my signatured :wow: :penguin:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I'll close this thread, i think the submission ended. @takashi, pm me if you need this re-opened.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we.. :D im so exited!!! :d
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when can we see the results?
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^yhaa when? is the poll done yet? haha!!!! sorry..im too excited..haha!!
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^good luck to all of us! ahehehehe! hopefully my entry would be included![/b][/align]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh sure sis shunz!! ur work is great.. :D
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x276/chokowako/i_love_redhorse.jpg[/img]
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x276/chokowako/i_love_redhorse.jpg[/img] credits to the ff: photoshop for my sig 3dsmax9 for my 3d look and thanks for easy gif for the animation.
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">credits to the ff. photshop for the design. 3dsmax9 for the 3d look. easy gif for my animation. hirs my final sig!! sori if i post two sig of mine above, i just posted it a while ago.i have a slowy connnection thats why,,,hope you understand!!thanks you!!gudluck to all who join this contest.. :)

Last edited by chokowako_08 (2008-02-13 20:23:27)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=chokowako_08]<">credits to the ff. photshop for the design. 3dsmax9 for the 3d look. easy gif for my animation. hirs my final sig!! sori if i post two sig of mine above, i just posted it a while ago.i have a slowy connnection thats why,,,hope you understand!!thanks you!!gudluck to all who join this contest.. :)[/quote] :arrow: [url=http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4859/486/400/soronery.jpg]I love it![/url] but you didn't mention friendstertalk in your entry, and you are triple posting :wasted: and it's really small compared to the other entries you need... [img]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1418/101625ns.gif[/img] [b]the hammer of justice![/b] [b]@takashi[/b] - should we make an exception for his entry? :lol: :retard: wait a minute... I think I was looking at the wrong picture :D :thumbsup: I thought the red horse photo was your entry :cool: my bad

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-02-13 20:47:04)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i didnt know its still ok to pass today.. the deadline was yesterday. =|
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It's still Feb 13. in the US :retard: but I doubt that's where he's located and takashi has already requested for the silent judges, so I think I can say wakoko's entry is too late :wasted: right? @takashi Is he "in" or "out?" (lame Sandara joke) :lol: :thumbsup:
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=chokowako_08][url]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x276/chokowako/i_love_redhorse.jpg[/url][/quote] just edit your post if you have to add something. :arrow: and read the rules. :thumbsup:

Last edited by adsbeh (2008-02-13 23:05:25)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think if he's in the US or any other time zone that are behind the Philippines i guess that would be considered. but if not, i think it will be unfair for the others. =|
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think this contest[b] "walang pa22nguan" [/b]churry for using tagalog word! =(
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

when will this contest start?! hmmm?! can i start the Poll Already?! i thought this will start yesterday! but yesterday just passed! aw
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

good luck guys.. i even hope like the others to be one of the top 15 so excited
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good luck to all of you guys!!! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]☆we got the best avatar maker..now..let's see who's the best signature maker!! =)☆ [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]contest info:[/b] :arrow: [b]promoter:[/b] takashi.a friends

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:14

[ 10 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy