• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..1234567891011

I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

cool. thanks for the share!=)
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

cool thanks for sharing +repu for youh :o:thumbsup:
tanchipotpot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice job noxs..:thumbsup: thanks for sharing.. im using it rytnow.. weeeeeee..:D
-viRnaH-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]how will i hide the testimonials and comment box??oR how will i hide some boxes??[/b]

Last edited by -viRnaH- (2008-09-19 13:27:49)

suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=-viRnaH-]how will i hide the testimonials and comment box??oR how will i hide some boxes??[/quote] wrong thread.... please proceed ti help section... for da hide some boxes,u should proceed here... [url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-CSS-Hide-Codes-%5BUpdate%5D.html[/url]
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx 4 dis. ill. try it later. :))
shunjun
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: nice and great job!!!~! :lol::lol::lol: good work!!
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh this is cool,thanks!
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its nice, and easy to understand :)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nice. Thanks for sharing! I like the Header 11 the best =|
rodruth
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice add on....
theycallme k
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

very cool header bro :wow:
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice codes. tnx fo sharing.:)
nea1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

NICE TRICK.! [:. THUMBS UP.!HAHAHA. [[:[spoiler]AHAHA. TNKS FOR SHERING.[/spoiler]
jep0y
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice mate try this now
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks for the headers... They're awesome! Keep it up... =)
hocker134
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about to create own header the size of header is 396 x 24 pixels, my header is [img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/zhesh134/GTASanAndreas-1.png[/img] it is chane to resize because it become blur and ugly layout... pls.. help..
comel
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice:penguin::penguin:
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its useful, thank you :D
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. tnx for sharing :D awesome :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: many view ! ahuh :D tnx again :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:30

[ 12 queries - 0.508 second ]
Privacy Policy