• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1234567891011..11

I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

edrix12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

:arrow: newie here.. whats a header..? sorry..im new here..so i don't know anything yet.. :thumbsdown:
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

header is the head of at your tiltle of your content box.....like controlpanel....about me....gallery...testi n comment....etc somting like that.....
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing :evil: :thumbsup:
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice design of headers you got there thanks. :thumbsup:
kUin_Nie
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!! this is nice!! =) thanks for sharing^_____^
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

great :O thanks :thumbsup: +1 for you
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. :D
loxiens
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick my friend :thumbsup:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks for your share... =)
yossi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx 4 share... please make new image header :D i try this :thumbsup:
cray05
» n00b
1969-12-31

@baby_liz>> yah it's workin on IE (coz i use IE ahihihi) @noxs>> nc code bro :thumbsup: +1 repu for you bro :D
mabahochi
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys can you tell me how to make a profile with header?? plss.. :redface:
turtled
» n00b
1969-12-31

sowi just new in friendster.... wer do u put d codes anyway?? does dis apply on overlay only??
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]mabahochi[/b]: just take the code from first post.... =) [b]turtle.[/b]: just put in your xternal css.....at hosting ripway.....only can use for CSS profile for overlay....wkakakakaka noop
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing... =)
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thank dude add 2 more new header check it out..... please check for button also.....add 2 more new button
kimberlyvette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey.. what site can i get some cool headers? ?.?
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]kimberly[/b]: sorry i donno where site can make cool header......i am making using my own photoshop....or u can quest here which header u want to make......mybe i can make it...mybe..hahahahhaa
seiteki_cai
» n00b
1969-12-31

im using one of the headers..thanx.. :D
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice one! thanks for sharing!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:20

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy