• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..1234567891011

I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

k2i5e7k8i7e
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

thanks for sharing dude.... =):thumbsup:
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

nC headers!!!! i like all hehe!!! tnx f0r sharin!!! keep it up!! =) :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It is very useful. :) [/b]
marcivan
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!!
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow. cool . now i can make my friendster more bonggacious ahehe . well thanks foe this bro . much thanks . awesome :thumbsup:
aningstar16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kewl trick ! tenccs porr xeriing :D
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thank 4 de supporter my design huhuhuh....
trane6666
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler][img]http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll333/trane6666/led-zeppelin-stairway-to-heaven.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Thanks for share
oopstakennaby03
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really want to use this code.. but still not working on my page.. don't know why..:( kindly help?.. thanks in advance..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oopstakennaby03]kindly help?.. thanks in advance..[/quote] Are you adding the codes to ur external css file? If not ...read this...[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

em using these :D
Xien
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah.. CooL.. :thumbsup: Thx.. :wallbash:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Dat's cool, i'l giv u a +, coz of dis, good job. ;) [/b][/font]
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks u for sharing :wow: cool profile!
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]luv it... thanks for sharing :kiss:[/spoiler]
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nc to know this thx bro :D
whez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks For Sharing.. Share more..:penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:46

[ 15 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy