• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

angelopnd
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

pst panu gumwa ng friendster header? pls help me nman oh,.
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

nyc thnks 4 sharing this.. :D
pearl_uk
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool headers :thumbsup: + 1 repu for you :) hopefully u can make some more ;)
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow cool Header.. can you make another Header?? coz i really love work.
LabSoOSick
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nIce1..!!![/b] :thumbsup:
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup i will make de new header...but not right now.....what can i say just wait..i will...hehhehehe
ibeng20
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love this too...
Aziq_Red
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weee.. kua noxs.. thank you.. really. :):) it really works.. hehe.. im even using it in my profile. thank you very much. :D:D:D:D
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

soo0 nice... thanks for sharing...
sweet_wheng10
» n00b
1969-12-31

pano po gumawa ng nice header for friendster
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice sample headers! :) :thumbsup: :arrow: I really like HEADER 4, 13. nice job dude! your doin great. =)
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool huh!=)
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks foe Sharing... Cool... =)[/b]
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow nice trick thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
korean_fevah
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is sooooooo kewl.... my profile looks soooo awesome right now!!!:thumbsup:
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kweeel headers..hope you'll make more cute ons. do you mind if i'll use it in making premade layouts? ofcourse i'll credit you. tnx...
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]nice one! gonna try this later. :)[/i]
nurfara
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice header. :thumbsup: i'm using it now. +repu for yu.
forbbiden06
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w! tnx for the code nice and easy :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:13

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy