• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..123456789101111

I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

icepink009
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

:lol: wow nice work..
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

nice code dude! tnx for dis one hehe :D
samisam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]im using ur headers, of course i put credits.. thank u very many 4 sharing, u help me a lot :eh:[/b]

Last edited by samisam (2008-06-04 12:52:50)

iris_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

pano yan???:cry:
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=iris_19]pano yan???:cry:[/quote] please use english language:evil:.....read da rules before posting..
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. nice one..
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx it worked on my proffy love it!! :D
bween
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rolleyes:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks For Your Sharing... Nice Trick....
gomz311
» FTalker
1969-12-31

make more dude i love all of it
lil_innocent_1
» n00b
1969-12-31

awesome layout....!!!
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yo Xinox may i borrow 1 of your header its Cool :) Nice layout and code bro! Keep it up ;)
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool!:thumbsup: enx 4 sharin'!
mitch09271993
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i borrow your headers..,?
gomz311
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Cool TnX for thISz .. but itS moRe Cooler If you Provde the Direct link codes :ninja:
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

arr! the header didnt work on my name but it works well in the other fields :cry: help??
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh kewl,. i was looking for headers,. hehehehe :) did you made those header examples??
Wacko
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D nice header trick noxs...thanks man..keep on sharing..:thumbsup:
gbangetz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: tnx for sharing.... :thumbsup:
cornchipz
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for this cool :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..123456789101111

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:56

[ 11 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy