• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..1234567891011

I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

moritakamatsu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

a blessing!thanks for sharing
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

[b]make more! it's really nice! make some more :) heheh![/b]
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like your workssss... i am now actually using one of your headers and buttonns... keep it up bro....
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like it! Thanks for sharing!!
Renegdane
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow youre amazing man bro
glenna rose
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. i like header 4 xD
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im loving this one thanks for sharing repu for u great work dude great originality
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]it is cool tricks you have here. +repu. 4 u. thanks for sharing. Please make more images. [/b]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow nice thanks for sharing!
N'Cank's
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow its amazing ;) i like it thanks for share guys
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow!.. nice.. thanks for sharing!.. :thumbsup:
OSJ_l3tM3B3
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks so much for sharing i got cool header now...:)
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thank u all support me!!!!!! i will make more huhuhuh
gepukz
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually paste in external css, what does it mean? or just paste it in the top of the codes?
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=gepukz]actually paste in external css, what does it mean? or just paste it in the top of the codes?[/quote] copy da codes and paste it at file hosting such as ripway... save da file as [b].css[/b]..
Hyde'st
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very simple thanks for share
tintinpasaway
» n00b
1969-12-31

This is reaLLy CooL!!!:thumbsup:=):lol:
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

add new header huhuhuh
redbloodx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BEST! :thumbsup: thanks.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:52

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy