• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1234567891011..11

I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

nicee...! =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

thanks dude!!! :D
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

update!!!!! i just put 2 more header image.......check it out for [b]kyuubi[/b] i have make the header to you i hope u like it n its a file.gif.....wakakakkaka sorry if my header not look nicely.....well i am still noop in photoshop....huhuhuhuhu......oyeah!!!!!!
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey nice thanks for the headers! :D i request you this cause my friend was asking for the gif's headers keep it up :lol:

Last edited by kyuubi_naruto91 (2008-01-14 07:21:03)

kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it was cool bro!!
mhie29dhie
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!! thnx 4 sharing
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx ! for sharin
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmmmmmm coooooooool ..... :thumbsup:
yogaz79
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice bro... :thumbsup: thanks
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=noxs][b]refesh/reload[/b] your are alright we can separate that code for each box header...... thank for the sharing code...... :thumbsup: n thank for the support =) i have put 2 more image header i have make.....enjoy it hahahahkhkahkahka[/quote] no problem!! :thumbsup: you headers are all awesome!! nice work!! =) i like most header 3 and 6... i wish they have white running glow on the sides... not on the center, like my headers effect... so i can use it heheh.. =D coz i have a PS CS2 but i'm not good at it heheh.. :wallbash: Thanx for sharing!! :thumbsup: off topic: i got ur message bro.. thanks!! ^_^

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2008-01-14 11:18:32)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks!! :cool: :thumbsup:
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

damn for the hacker my profile has been hack!!!!!.......yesterday my profile getting normal......i didnt touch my linker......n no wrong into my js code...my profile getting normal......damn u hacker or ripper......i have already change my password profile.....n my profile getting getting coolest again......to ftalk member beware from de hacker :thumbsdown: ....dont trust de login fake....oyeah!!!!!.......

Last edited by noxs (2008-01-14 20:34:52)

bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx 4 sharin!! =) kip it up :thumbsup: this so hot :evil: check my profile! :penguin:
mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Bro I think there is something wrong in your profile,, ur who i want to meet overlaps your comments section,,
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice trick :thumbsup: thanks :eh:
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sorry dude....i donno what heppen to my profile....my prfofile getting mess for know.....my ripway acount getting crazy.....it will be ok for a momment update!!!.......put 2 more header check it out......first post.........

Last edited by noxs (2008-01-15 12:43:14)

yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can i make a request?!can i ask 4 a falling snow header and falling cherry blossom header,thx!
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i can make the falling snow header...but for the cherry blossom i dont have a picture cherry blossom....... :)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Moved to add-ons. :D
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weeew :D :D nice..thank's for sharing :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:31

[ 11 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy