• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

cool! thanks for this and i gotta say i love your profile.. [i]sorry for being offtopic[/i]
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

cool!
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can we replace other than scrolling? but this was cool..
shinhan21
» n00b
1969-12-31

:retard: were do i put the code?
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=shinhan21]:retard: were do i put the code?[/quote] Paste in External CSS.=)
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin,.,.=)
sys86
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing.. i like header no 4.. can you make for me this header but with color black and orange.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks...
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple] thanks for sharing [/color]
HaLiPaRoT
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">nto working for me :(
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is coool bro!! :D can u make more headers so that we'll have more choices to choose from:)

Last edited by ELNO (2008-04-07 12:42:37)

noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]haliparot[/b] copy into your xternal.css [b]elno[/b] hohohoho i hope so, i can make more header...but... i have a duty right now to do so mybe later i will make again until my job become soft oyeah!!!!
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Amazin! thanks!
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice nice!! :thumbsup: it's so cool.. :lol:
samtan94
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice... Thanks 4 sharing... :thumbsup:
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice. :thumbsup:

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-04-11 08:59:32)

rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice! thnx :)
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice codes... i try diz later... remarks: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
atibi
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank for share..i use it,very like it..
tcwannabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:32

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy