• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

[color=steelblue][align=center][b]weehiee dis iz cool yeah :cool: uve got cooool headers der rily suits my proffy tenxu for sharing!!! :D[/b][/align][/color]

Last edited by charmcharmcharm14 (2008-03-06 07:27:54)

kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

:cool: weew!! this is really cool... i will use one of ur header huh?? :paranoid:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice. thanks for that . [align=right][url=http://tinyurl.com/2mc3t3][img]http://i30.tinypic.com/24wfr4y.gif[/img][/url][/align]
[25.cHeLzZz.13]
» n00b
1969-12-31

umm..can u make a header w/ pink & black or just pink only skulls?:) plz..:) tnx!:D
burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like ur headers...they're awesome...=)
idfriendsterlayout
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice thanks
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ohh, Yeah That's Cool. Thanks For Sharing. :D
Mods
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! :cool:
kzyuri
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: ohh very nice but i can't understand where will i place the codes of your header? =( don't know how to do it... please explain it to me... pretty please... veri nice job :thumbsup:
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]kzyuri[/b]: take dis code paste into your external.css on ripway or any hosting..... [quote]/*************header***********/ .commonbox h1, .commonbox h2 { color: [b]#ffffff[/b]; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; width: auto; background-image:url([b]URL IMAGE HEADER[/b]); background-attachment: scrolling; background-position: top center; background-color:transparent; background-repeat: no-repeat; border-bottom: #b3b3b3 4px double;}[/quote] then u pick some of my header i make its...see in first page.....pick the url of the header... then put into that code........ that its
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kewlll...i like d green animated one.. im using it now! keep up d good work! :thumbsup::D
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing... cool... nc one...:P
rinoaden143
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool... thanks for sharing... :D
kimberlyvette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool headers.. thanks for sharing.. ^__^
the.Used
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool headers... thanks for sharing it...
jamiediaz04
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: this is cool :thumbsup:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing dude
silverkey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thankz for sharing :thumbsup: and i used...:D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey,dude your headers are cool.Can I make a request for my header?Lol...:rolleyes: I think you should make request thread for headers...if you have time...I really wanna request for my profile cause you don't have header that matches my profile.=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:08

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy