• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 11234567891011..11

I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

TreFeatJam
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

post to where????sorry for asking stupid question i really dont know :(
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

CSS extension.
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

excellent!!!! want some more colors...pls.... :thumbsup:
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just request here what color want to make
beachbarbie
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! hope you be making more
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i hope.....i can make more......but.....must w8 until iam instll back my photoshop....huhuhuhh :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm...can i put text in header?how??
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gee can you make some flash headers??
Kyubi
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick =|
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

can i get the codes for header which the format gif or flash but stay cool???? help me

Last edited by cheuw (2008-02-17 10:50:22)

azwar_jue
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank to all ya!!!
sarj emzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to make my header cool???teach me wer to paste the codes please???/and to make my testi/comment also diffrnt...hope you will responce to my ques.tnx.
burakdat
» n00b
1969-12-31

howd yoU dO it..?? i cnt
jin2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i paste it?
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sorry my pren....i gotta bz right now in few month....huhuhuu.....very2 sorry.....for all question or request.....copy all the code and paste into your external.css but must delete the older code header u have...ok.. for make flash/gif......i am sorry....kinda buzy right know.....huhuu....u can make it using adobe image already...or photoshop....just save in GIF file.....i am sorry....my pren....i really want to help....but....i have a duty to do :crybaby:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool... tnx for sharin' that code..;]
kaetotz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:question::question: ahmm ,, where should i paste this ?/?
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nice header..very cool[/b] :thumbsup: [b]thanks for sharing..[/b] =)
amztecson024
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx for sharin :thumbsup:
solido14
» n00b
1969-12-31

kewl!...im using it now...^^....thank you for sharing!....:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanna share how to make your header look more coolest.....i just tweak the code from [b] to put image in header[/b]..... =) the deferent with the other code is.....i put the width to auto....

Pages: 11234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:18

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy