• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 12345678910..10

[align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

[align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and put the meaning of it it should be [b]english vocabulary words only[/b] and that's it! anyone who read this topic will surely have some new words to learn so i hope everyone will give some new words in here thank you![/align] here's my word of the day: [b]Brief[/b](adj.) - short in duration, extent, or length [b]Felicity[/b] - an instance of happiness;something that causes happiness [b]Euphoria[/b] - a feeling of well-being or elation

Last edited by bembi (2008-01-26 20:28:27)

vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

beautiful-me ;)
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

[quote=vhenjie16]beautiful-me ;)[/quote] lol nice one err.. but can i find the 'me' meaning in the dictionary? juz kidding hope pipol will join this topic.. sob :crybaby:
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha lolx :lol:
iM_emO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]racist[/b] :arrow:[b] superior??[/b] =|
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=iM_emO][b]racist[/b] :arrow:[b] superior??[/b] =|[/quote] [b]Racist[/b] - inherent superiority of a particular race close to the meaning ^^ thanks 4 joining this topic :D heres my word of the day: [b]Petite[/b] - having a small trim figure —usually used of a woman [b]Noble[/b] - grand or impressive especially in appearance [b]Stab[/b] - a wound produced by a pointed weapon
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:salubrious -a buyer
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

beau - suitor
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Vocabs to share for the day :) [b]hola[/b] :arrow: [b]hi[/b] [b]te quiro[/b] :arrow: [b]I like you[/b] [b]soy guapa[/b] :arrow: [b]I am pretty[/b] [b]¿comó estás?[/b] :arrow: [b]how are you?[/b]
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

check this one.. i dont know if the spelling is correct :arrow: [b]supercallyfragielistickexpialidoughshus[/b] means [b]beautiful[/b]
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ mary poppins?? .. :arrow: me gusta... - i like ...
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

commode-toilet.,.haha,.:D
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what is the last w0rd written at the Cath0lic's old testament bible? test ur v0calbulary here!
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gihigugma taka- i love you gimingaw ko nimo- i miss you yagit ka- your dirty wahaha visaya vocabulary lol haha
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: muya taka- i like you :arrow: padaba taka - i love you :arrow: magayon ako - i am beautiful :arrow: kumusta ka? - how are you? :arrow: dali-dali na - make it fast[/b] [u]bicol ini hoy! * apiir :D[/u]
denziohx
» n00b
1969-12-31

ebb - decreasing your post is very nice but the viewer is slowy ebbing.
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ezekielclarion]check this one.. i dont know if the spelling is correct :arrow: [b]supercallyfragielistickexpialidoughshus[/b] means [b]beautiful[/b][/quote] supercalifragilisticexpialidocious means amazing..nonsense or beautiful.. :D
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate vocabulary... i love numbers...:P:P:P msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

equilibrium-- balance :eh:
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Conspiracy[/i] - an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan [i]Bloat[/i] - to expand or distend
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:12

[ 12 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy