• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 1..12345678910

[align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

i have another one.. knave :arrow: former meaning was boy, fellow scanted :arrow: limited conceit :arrow: thought more to come...:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

[b]vox populi vox dei- the voice of the people is the voice of God[/b]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

perdador :arrow: loser in spanish :eh: :eh: :eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Mayap na abak[/i] :arrow: Good Morning in Kapampangan :thumbsup:[/b]
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

killing spree - 3 straight kills dominating - 4 straight kill mega kill - 5 straight kills unstoppable - 6 straight kills wicked sick - 7 straight kills monster kill - 8 straightkills godlike - 9 straight kills beyond godlike - 10 kills and above wew . dis is d dota vocs ! hehe . dota 4ever . xd
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

phneumoltramiscroscopicsilicolvolcanoconiosis - a factitious word alleged to mean 'a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust causing inflammation in the lungs. dis is the longest word in english dictionary..... :lol:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Very long huh? Thanks for the info. Here's mine: Ugly - "you!" :D Bettyful - "me!" :P
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ewenessgALLore: although it is the longest english word in english dictionary.... it is not the longest english word.... i think the lognest english word is a medical term.... it's very long that it exceed up to 180,000 letters + ( i don't want to write the word here cause my fingers will bruise if i try it....) just search in [url]http://www.wikipedia.org[/url] about the longest english word, ok....... thnx 4 appreciating my effort...
carlah
» n00b
1969-12-31

...iloveyou...in korean....sarang haeyo!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Adamant[/i] :arrow: hard-headed. :) [/b]
sakura.nohana
» n00b
1969-12-31

Vanity- futility: the state or fact of being futile, worthless, or empty of significance Frail- in a physically weakened state and vulnerable to injury [2]in a physically weakened state and vulnerable to injury Vengeance- punishment that is inflicted in return for a wrong and PM-Personal Message!:D haha!:lol:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]egress[/b] - leaving; exit . [b]midst[/b] - the central part. [b]glimpse[/b] - a weak, faint light. :penguin::D
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]muso[/b]: Someone who is obsessed with listening to and creating music. Most can play mope than one instrument, and do so at any opportunity. example: guy1: Look at this guy! He plays guitar, piano, AND has professional singing lessons! guy2: Yeah, he's a real muso. [b]from urban dictionary[/b]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=violet] can i put a medical term here? pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.. - a lung disease due to exposure to silica dust... :lol: [/color]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]gaano ka?[/i] [b] -[/b][u]what are u doin'?[/u] [i]kamusta kana?[/i] [b]-[/b] [u]How are u?[/u] [i]Ka law-ay sa imo[/i][b]-[/b][u]Your ugly[/u] [i]Ka higko sa imo[/i] [b] -[/b][u]Your dirty[/u]
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

remorse - regret =) busaiku ne - youre ugly tomodachi - friend

Last edited by -chx.xo- (2008-12-15 10:45:30)

iluvmii27
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Nuisance[/b] [i]- one that is inconvenient, annoying, or vexatious; a bother[/i] :over:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:37

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy