• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

[align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

[b]blackguard:[/b] a scoundrel.
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

:arrow: inevitable - Impossible to avoid or prevent.... :paranoid:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]supernumerary:[/b] exceeding a necessary or usual number.
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

vocabolary words... hir in teresa.. we say no pakels- it mins wala kaung paki alm.. hmm... and huo- for yes...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]philter:[/b] a love potion. :question: Never heard of that one before. :D
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

google - a number: 1 followed by 100 zeros ex. 100000000000000000...
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yhea.! i hate also vocabulary.?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]knell[/b]: the stoke of a bell tolled at a funeral.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia[/b] - The fear of long words, ironically. It is literally the hippopotamus- and monster-related fear of very long words. :eh::eh::eh::eh: (that's a real word, if it isn't then I couldn't put its meaning..)

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-08-18 19:21:08)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphen- ylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylgluta- mylglysylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylyalylthre- onylleucylglcycylaspartylprolylglicylisoleucyglutamylgluta- minlserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleu- cylglutamylalanylglyclyalanylaspartylalanylleucyglutamylle- ucylgluycylisoleucylproluylphenylalanyserylaspartyprolylleu- celalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisolleucyglutaminylaspa- raginylalanythreonylleucylarginylalanylphenylalanylalanylal- anylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphen- ylalanylglglutamylmethionylleucyalanylleucylisoleucylarginyl- glutaminyllysylhistidylprolyuthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleuc- ylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasbaraginylleucyl- valylphenylalanylsparaginyyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglut- amylphenylalanylyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyll- ysylvalylglycylvalylspartylserylvalylleucylvallalanylaspart- ylvalylprolylvalvlglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylpheny- lalalrginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasp- araginylvalylalalprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcystei- nylprolyprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartyspartyleucylle- ucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyroslglycylargin- ylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginlalanyl- glycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginyla- nylalanylleucylprolylleucylaspaaginylhistidylleucylvalylalan- yllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparagimylalanylalanypro- lylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenlalanylglycylisoleyucyls- erylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisol- eucylalspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanylasoleucylse- rylglycylserylalanylisoleucylbalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylgluta- mylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylpronylglu-0 tamyllysylmethionylluecylalanylalanyoeucyllysylvalylpheny- lalanylvalylglutamilylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreo nylarginylserine. [/b] Is teh name of teh largest known protein. This is not a spam hoho. It is teh longest english word in teh world :o it consists of 189,819 letters woo. try to memorize it during ur freetiem =D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^Dang, that is like cool! \ [b] @topic[/b] [b]Anitdisestablishmentarianism[/b] = the belief which opposes removing the tie between church and state. (again, I'm not making this up it's the most popular of the longest words.)
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요][b]Methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphen- ylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylgluta- mylglysylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylyalylthre- onylleucylglcycylaspartylprolylglicylisoleucyglutamylgluta- minlserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleu- cylglutamylalanylglyclyalanylaspartylalanylleucyglutamylle- ucylgluycylisoleucylproluylphenylalanyserylaspartyprolylleu- celalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisolleucyglutaminylaspa- raginylalanythreonylleucylarginylalanylphenylalanylalanylal- anylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphen- ylalanylglglutamylmethionylleucyalanylleucylisoleucylarginyl- glutaminyllysylhistidylprolyuthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleuc- ylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasbaraginylleucyl- valylphenylalanylsparaginyyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglut- amylphenylalanylyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyll- ysylvalylglycylvalylspartylserylvalylleucylvallalanylaspart- ylvalylprolylvalvlglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylpheny- lalalrginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasp- araginylvalylalalprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcystei- nylprolyprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartyspartyleucylle- ucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyroslglycylargin- ylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginlalanyl- glycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginyla- nylalanylleucylprolylleucylaspaaginylhistidylleucylvalylalan- yllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparagimylalanylalanypro- lylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenlalanylglycylisoleyucyls- erylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisol- eucylalspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanylasoleucylse- rylglycylserylalanylisoleucylbalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylgluta- mylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylpronylglu-0 tamyllysylmethionylluecylalanylalanyoeucyllysylvalylpheny- lalanylvalylglutamilylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreo nylarginylserine. [/b] Is teh name of teh largest known protein. This is not a spam hoho. It is teh longest english word in teh world :o it consists of 189,819 letters woo. try to memorize it during ur freetiem =D[/quote] ^LOL :lol: @T: Indefatigable -untiring
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Pneumonoultramicroscropicsilicovolca[/b] (also spelled [b]Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolca[/b]) - a lung disease caused by breathing in particles of siliceous volcanic dust. This is the longest word in any English dictionary. However, it was coined by Everett Smith, the President of The National Puzzlers' League, in 1935 purely for the purpose of inventing a new "longest word". The Oxford English Dictionary described the word as factitious. Nevertheless it also appears in the Webster's, Random House, and Chambers dictionaries.
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Pneumonoultramicroscropicsilicovolca (also spelled Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolca) - a lung disease caused by breathing in particles of siliceous volcanic dust. This is the longest word in any English dictionary. However, it was coined by Everett Smith, the President of The National Puzzlers' League, in 1935 purely for the purpose of inventing a new "longest word". The Oxford English Dictionary described the word as factitious. Nevertheless it also appears in the Webster's, Random House, and Chambers dictionaries.[/quote] So What Is Your Question?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]aestival:[/b] of or belonging to the summer.
haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love - death . haha . kiddin' :arrow: eerie - spooky or mysterious .
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Hobson's choice:[/b] a choice without an alternative.
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]foment:[/b] to nurse to life or activity; to incite.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]The Universal Law of Attraction [/b]: We attract whatever we choose to give our attention to--whether wanted or unwanted. This Law is Universal because it does not matter who you are, where you live, what your religious beliefs are, what year you were born ... the Law is true for everyone equally.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:19

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy