• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 112345678910..10

[align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

[b]flabbergasted[/b]- suprised
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

[b]sempiternal[/b]: everlasting; eternal.
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ostentation[/b]- noun. - showy or excessive display.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Magnanimous:[/b] - Means nice, kind, caring
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]echolalia[/b]-involuntary repetition of a word or a phrase
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

savoirfaire -noun- the ability to do or say the right or graceful thing; TACT. [origin: French, literally, 'knowing how to do']
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ChukChakCheNez[/b] - naughty ;)
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha! nice thread... here's one that i got... [b]amards-drama! hahaha![/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]echopraxia[/b]-the abnormal repetition of the actions of another person
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

commoner- someone who is common :lol:
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

impuissant means weak or powerless... that's my username but I'm not one lol, I just find it unique..
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Spammers - Noun , A person who don`t have a brain .. :lol::lol:
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Eureka-an expression Drop dead-i dunno wat it means but its an expression Good grief-expression also
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]diadem[/b]: a crown. :thumbsup:
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

posers - model (i.e. fhm, ads, billboards) :D
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=azher15]what is the last w0rd written at the Cath0lic's old testament bible?[/quote] ammmfff... i think Amen..... am i right??
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]lethargical[/b] [i]–adjective[/i] 1. of, pertaining to, or affected with lethargy; drowsy; sluggish. 2. producing lethargy.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Kibosh [/b] - to put an end to (hehe thnx to mikey)
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Scammer[/b]-a popular word in online games... -people w/ no sense of humuor... -literally came from the word scam
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]extol[/b]: to praise :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:50

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy