• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 12345678910..10

[align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

dodo.com
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

cool, i love vocabulary words.
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

^ oh really?=D @topic: muwah - kiss. :lol:
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

umm... scam :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]:arrow: xenophobia- hatred or dread of foreigners :arrow: quixotic -idealistic; altruistic; unpractical[/color][/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]quadraphonic[/b] - of, noting, or pertaining to the recording and reproduction of sound over four separate transmission or direct reproduction channels instead of the customary two of the stereo system :penguin:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

augment- to enhance :D:D:D:o
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]gamine[/b]: an urchin; also, a mischievous girl or young woman.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b] :arrow: halitosis- bad breath[/color][/b]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Main Entry: as·phyx·ia Pronunciation: \as-ˈfik-sē-ə, əs-\ Function: noun Etymology: New Latin, from Greek, stopping of the pulse, from a- + sphyzein to throb Date: 1778 : a lack of oxygen or excess of carbon dioxide in the body that results in unconsciousness and often death and is usually caused by interruption of breathing or inadequate oxygen supply SOURCE: Merriam Webster Online Dictionary

Last edited by KillerKhayzeeTM (2008-07-22 23:22:34)

xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

decipher: to know/discover the meaning poignant: painful emotion i just knew the latter part last night during my Journalism class.. hahaha!
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]candor[/b] n. - The quality of frankness or outspokenness.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]hyperkyphosis[/b] - hunched back
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=remjo]tambay mode tayo ngaun!!!![/quote] ^please avoid using the Tagalog language some non filipino members may not uderstand what your saying.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

vituperation: abusive language.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]alopecia[/b]- hair loss :o
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

narcississtic- inlove with your self. :lol: :arrow: its my own definition. :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Giddy[/b] v. - frivolous and lighthearted; impulsive; flighty: ^ love that word.[/align]
Dreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]The word "[b]Epidemic[/b]"?[/sup]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]strabismus[/b]- cross eyed
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]melange[/b]: a mixture.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:53

[ 9 queries - 0.095 second ]
Privacy Policy