• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

[align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Recuperate- To recover health and strength
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

[b]panoply[/b]: a splendid or impressive array.
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

supercalifragalisticexpialidocious- very easy . euthanasia- mercy killing fez- a hat
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]sapient:[/b][/u] wise; sage; discerning.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-02 12:35:52)

tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kapurat- a little bit heheh....i just remember my suitor amp! =p
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ambidextrous[/b] - a person who is good in using both hand... a multi-talented person....:rolleyes:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:paranoid: :/ :paranoid:
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Frolic[/b] - very happy...(we use it everyday) [b]Quiet[/b] - kep Silence but the[b] Quite[/b] means faily or rather... [b]Euphemism[/b] (hav u heard this) - it means that using of mild words to say something wrong to someone...:)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Floccinaucinihilipilification[/b] -[i]the act of describing something as worthless, or making something to be worthless by deprecation[/i] [b]Chauffeur[/b] -[i]a driver[/i] [b]Rendezvous[/b] -[i]a planned meeting between two or more parties [/i] Words for today:August 8,2008:)
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

word for today... [b]Tryst[/b] - a meeting place for lovers at that the same place and time... a promised same place and time to be met by both promising loves....redundant lol...=|
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]rubber[/b] - [i]condom[/i] lol. :lol: i learned that from chinese people guys. don't blame me! =3
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]tittle-tattle[/b]: idle, trifling talk.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

altruism- selfless service =) :thumbsup:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]provenance:[/b] origin; source.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

anaranjado [ana'ran'ha'do] - spanish for orange :o :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]enervate[/b]: to weaken.
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

hahha..this is good how 'bout this :arrow: legit means superior or justified..i guess?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lackadaisical:[/b] lacking spirit or liveliness.
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!!! u r all very good in vocabulary ah!!!:mad::rolleyes::paranoid:!!! me.... caveat emptor!! know this word??? hahahaha!!! i means "Buyers beware"!!!:/:D=(:|=):) :gift::thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hiRagAna_07]me.... caveat emptor!! know this word??? hahahaha!!! i means "Buyers beware"!!!:/:D=(:|=):)[/quote] hey i remember that in my subject Obligations and Contracts., xD (it means, the vendee (buyer) must not be taken easily by "sales talk" unless such sales talk is supported by an expert. Coz the vendor is not liable unless there's a stipulation on the contract about the goods the vendee bought.(example,a soap that the vendor said will make you beautiful but it didn't! haha,so you cannot claim any liability from the person who sold that soap 2 u. xD) it's a latin word eh., how bout this one., ignorantia legis neminem excusat.,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:00

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy