• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 1..12345678910

[align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

immaculate: perfect serphent: an animal without leg
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

cozen:arrow: cheat impugn:arrow: oppose scrubbed:arrow: stunted or dwarfed
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]alfresco:[/b][/u] outdoors; outdoor
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]notification[/b] [i]no·ti·fi·ca·tion [/i] a formal notifying or informing. an act or instance of notifying, making known, or giving notice; notice. [b]invulnerable[/b] [i] in·vul·ner·a·ble [/i] incapable of being wounded, hurt, or damaged. proof against or immune to attack. not open to denial or disproof. [b]wicked [/b] [i]wick·ed [/i] evil or morally bad in principle or practice; sinful; iniquitous: wicked people; wicked habits. mischievous or playfully malicious. distressingly severe, as a storm, wound, or cold.
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gouge - one who cheats incongrously - harmonious element filial- generation elation - pride and joy
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah. i lub english ^^ serendipity :arrow: discovery by accident tainted :arrow: contaminated, injured eloquent :arrow: fluent in speaking solitude :arrow: state of being alone reminiscence :arrow: recalling of the past contour :arrow: outline oha.. those are few of my favorite words :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]bailiwick:[/b][/u] a person's specific area of knowledge, authority, interest, skill, or work
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]malediction[/b] :arrow: [b]Curse; Slander[/b] [b]execrable[/b] :arrow: [b]Detestable; abominable; very bad[/b]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

vulnerable Main Entry: vul·ner·a·ble Listen to the pronunciation of vulnerable Pronunciation: \ˈvəl-n(ə-)rə-bəl, ˈvəl-nər-bəl\ Function: adjective Etymology: Late Latin vulnerabilis, from Latin vulnerare to wound, from vulner-, vulnus wound; probably akin to Latin vellere to pluck, Greek oulē wound Date: 1605 :arrow:1 : capable of being physically or emotionally wounded :arrow:2 : open to attack or damage : assailable <vulnerable to criticism>
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

arachnophobia :arrow: afraid of spiders claustrophobia :arrow: afraid of enclosed spaces tanathophobia :arrow: afraid of death
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]synecdoche:[/b][/u] figure of speech
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]misanthrope / misanthropist[/b] n. - person who distrusts other people and believe that everything is done for selfish reasons. [b]pedophile[/b] n. - sexual pervert in which children are the preferred sexual object [b]gregarious[/b] adj. - sociable [b]yammer[/b] n. - person w/ persistent complaints.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]necrophiliac[/b] - a fetish/attraction to corpse(s) :globe:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]plenary:[/b][/u] full; complete
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i][u]motley[/u][/i][/b] - colorful, varied in color [b][i][u]benign[/u][/i][/b] - gentle
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=remjo]tambay mode tayo ngaun!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote] i not understand :cry: :D
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: ba'uL-tU-maE..- "bawal tumae..! " :D=D=D :arrow: inzane als0 mEans crazy.. :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]limn:[/b][/u] to draw or paint; also, to describe
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Epistaxis: Medical term for nosebleed...... :o
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

quizzical - funny obnoxious - very unpleasant
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:05

[ 9 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy