• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 1..12345678910

[align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

[u][b]circumlocution:[/b][/u] the use of many words to express an idea that might be expressed by few.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

[b][u]miracidium[/u][/b] : a free swimming, ciliated larva that finds and penetrates a snail intermediate host.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]aficionado:[/b][/u] an enthusiastic admirer; a fan.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: hirsutism- heavy growth of hair, often in abnormal distribution.
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The palace :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]legerdemain:[/b][/u] sleight of hand
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

censure - disapproval myriad - innumerable anachronism - chronological error aversion - hatred hobble - to walk with a limp morose - bitterly dissatisfied oasis - area in a waster or desert made by fertile ground water panoply - complete equipment of a warrior rapture - joy
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]plaudit:[/b][/u] enthusiastic approval
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my vocabulary is: retribution : reward or punishment for actions done :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]otiose:[/b][/u] ineffective; also, being at leisure; also, of no use.
kawayii aprille
» n00b
1969-12-31

Beautiful - Kawayii Cute - Aprille hahaha! lol :kiss:
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my word o the day.. [b]medeocre[/b] :arrow: doing what you dont have as the best.. [b]Masuchism[/b] :arrow: loves pain. [b]Resurr[/b] :arrow: resurrected [b]Imeldific[/b] :arrow: complete or magnificently complete (by: imelda marcos- first lady-former) [b]pagxuroie[/b] :arrow: are u sure?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]dexterous[/b]- skillful the use of the hands or body
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]waylay:[/b][/u] to ambush or accost
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Skemafrog means- ugly frog trying to make a scene..
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sangfroid-calm,self-composed,composure
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]misprize:[/b][/u]to despise; also, to undervalue
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mine is: Love-its a feeling that you feel when you have a feeling to another person who feels the same & both of you can't explain why you feel that feeling:) Actually for centuries now the word Love does not have any definite meaning:)if anyone finds a definite meaning for this, i will probably inlove with her:)hahaha:)
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

jampong :arrow: a noodle... gypsy :arrow: dancer sadism :arrow: loves to see people suffer in pain..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]expeditious:[/b][/u] characterized by speed and efficiency
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:10

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy