• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 12345678910..10

[align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

penakamaayo
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

katzenjammer --:arrow: loud confused noise from many sources
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

[b]epistaxis[/b]=nosebleed..it happens when youre losing in translation..just like what's happening to me right now:lol: [b]togmoloron[/b]=bang your head off the wall!..just like this one :arrow: :wallbash:
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

metamorphosis (fr. the word morph)- change of looks. can be used as figurative speech. ex. His attitude experienced a metamorphosis in the past 2 months. :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=vhenjie16]beautiful-me ;)[/quote] ahahahahaha :lol: nice one!!! i like it.. ur like a dictionary.... nice one!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]je t'aime beaucoup[/b] - i love you very much.. [b]au revoir![/b] - goodbye! [b]embrassez-moi[/b] - kiss me. :kiss: [b]je m'ennuie de toi[/b] - i miss you! :cry: [b]bonjour ![/b] - hello! [b]merci[/b] - thank you. some french words.. =D
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hace muy bien -- its a nice day gracias--thank you antipatico--mean [spanish]
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[u]vulnerable[/u][b][/b] :arrow:[i] capable of being hurt or wounded[/i]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

< huwaw! i thought this thread have been deleted/close since the last time i visited this thread no one is interested:doubt: but i can see lots of spam and Off topic posts:mad: Try to read the Frist post guys before adding ur own Vocabulary English Vocabulary only: Word of the day: 1.[i]abundant[/i] = great; plenty 2.[i]scarce[/i] = very little or not enough quantity 3.[i]excerpt[/i] =select a passgae from a quote
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm... i've learn a lot of vocabulary words :) thnxxxxxx
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

impeccable- faultless! :):lol::lol:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

irreplace... hard to replace../ ahahhaha
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bluff :arrow: an empty [i]boast[/i] i consider bluffing sometimes as [u]white lie[/u] :lol:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] makasi [/b] = thx :arrow: [b] gimana kabar kamu? [/b] = how are u? [b] indonesian language [/b]
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ultimatum: is a demand whose fulfillment is requested in a specified period of time and which is backed up by a threat to be followed through in case of noncompliance. shenanigan: is a deceitful confidence trick, or mischief causing discomfort or annoyance. i'll add up more some other time:)
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: auf wiedersehen - farewell :arrow: [i]tonto![/i] that's a slang word.. espaniol eh? :eh::eh::eh:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

noob-newbie/new to somethin (accordin to wikipedia) so dont get mad if u were called a noob.., it doesnt mean somethin bad..,
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: scarcity = limited resources i learned that from our economics subject.. hhih^^
chokimochi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699]kewl. we have a dictionary hir.[/color]
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kindda nice thread but i think there`s lot of spams here. [color=#ff6699]♥[/color] @topic: word of the day? simple - unique
bidadaritakbersayap
» n00b
1969-12-31

i never think about vocabulary!just say what i want say
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:20

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy