• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 1..1234567891010

[align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

inertia - saved / unused / stored energy .. hahahaha ,, dunno wutt em sayin , :lol::lol:
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

[b]iniquity=sorrow dirge=a death song [/b]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=haizek_ako_22]inertia - saved / unused / stored energy .. hahahaha ,, dunno wutt em sayin , :lol::lol:[/quote] lol i think you're talking about potential energy, kool haha. @T: [b] hypochondriac[/b] - a disorder in which a person believes he/she is constantly ill, for no reason.

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-24 23:10:41)

haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ haha..em talking abt the law of isaac newton .. the law of inertia..haha :lol: @T ; masquerade; to wear a mask..to disguise.. :p
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

love-a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

Last edited by ceszweii (2008-08-25 05:20:28)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]peregrination[/b][/u]: a traveling from place to place.
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

Eternal : having a endless time Ethereal : a place of endlessy time (just a bit a same) Mezmerize : to make you like idiot??(g*go) :D so bad ^^
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img] kamsahanminda--thank you chinggu--my friend that's a korean thanx to my friends in fs i learned that words from them [img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ephemeral[/b]-lasting for a day only;short-lived (I got curious with one of the mod's name. :D)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]functionalism[/b] : a school of psychology that focused on how mental and behavioral processes function- how they enable the organism to adapt, survive, and flourish
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

phobophobia- a morbid fear of developing a phobia
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]comestible[/b][/u]: suitable to be eaten.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

precocious- 1 : exceptionally early in development or occurrence *2 : exhibiting mature qualities at an unusually early age
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]afebrile[/b]- without fever; feverless.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]glower[/b][/u]: to stare angrily or with a scowl.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cryogenics- the study of the production of very low temperatures
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]disconcert[/b]: to disturb the composure of.
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: dauntless- brave :arrow: spammers- annoying shit ahaha! :lol: :penguin:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ who.. my thread is still alive! :o < all Spam/Off Topic on this Thread has been Reported Sorry guys i have too =( Let's Learn some new Words today: 1. [b] Ethics[/b] = [i]conforming to accepted professional standards of conduct[/i] 2. [b]Morbid[/b] = [i]abnormally susceptible to or characterized by gloomy or unwholesome feelings[/i] 3. [b]Ritual[/b] = [i]any act or practice regularly repeated in a set precise manner for relief of anxiety[/i]
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Corollary[/b] = being true if something other is true also... [b]Envisage[/b] = to picture oneself...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hmm.. heres a new topic that i hope everyone will have some fun and learning too lets widen our [b]vocabulary words[/b] the rules are simple: just put some word that is not often use and

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:28

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy