• ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 1..12345678910

share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

starmie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

[spoiler]hndi kita mahal... kc mahal n mhal n mhal n mhal n mhal n mhal kita.. d kita iiwan..above everything ur the only one...mhal n mhal kita..lab u so much..mwuahh!![/spoiler]
twapoy28
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Even we talked everyday till morning till night and even till dawn, like now we're talking on the cellphone (sun to sun), he always telling me [b]I LOVE U[/b] with a smack kiss followed by saying [b]I MISS U[/b] then another smack kiss :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:50

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy