• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

candy26
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

hi..thanks for approving me to join this group..:eh:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Candy26: [b]welcome here sisz Candy :D Hope you'll have fun. =) Enjoy posting/chattin here ;)[/b]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Hi to all. ;)[/b] [b]@candy26[/b] Hi! welcome! ;)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Iana: [b]hi sisz Iana :D what up? ;)[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hai Guys Im Online now... form School.. @Candy,Welcome Girl! Enjoying posting Sis! Just Col Me Aila ok Thx! i miss my _______ na Yesterday He online But im sleeping that time HUHU Miss Him ^________________^[/b][/align]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi guys im going nahh i just drop a message here were goin on a swimming again bye!!!!!!! bye!!!!!! :penguin:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]gud eve troopers.. @leviel.. you swim a lot.. @Aila.. hi!! @candy.. welcome here.![/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Aila: [b]hello sisz Aila :D how r you? :eh:[/b] [hr] @U_dont_matter_anymore: [b]hello sisz :D can we be friend? ;)[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ [sub]Hi bestie[/sub] :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [b]Hi too bestie :D you edit ur siggy oo b4?so u off for a while? :eh:[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

konnichiwa...juz visited GT.... bye...
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sub]@[i]bestie[/i] - Yup Bestie ;) . I Just edited the siggy that i made for you before[/sub] :P
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^[b]ooo,lawl :lol: .. urmm,you can on9 tommrow bestie? ;)[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ [sub]I Will be online bestie Just wait 'cause first i'll have [i]tennis lessons[/i] You bestie you'll be [color=green][b]+Online+[/b]?[/color][/sub]

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-06-13 08:46:09)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^[b]yeah i'm on9 too tommrow :D [i] -edited-[/i] what time you on9 tommrow bestie? :eh:[/b]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-13 08:51:52)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ [sub]Maybe 10:00am bestie You?.[/sub]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^[b]maybe early like 9:00am or 9:30am,coz i wake up early tommrow ;)[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ [sub]Oh Okeiz Maybe it's time for me to sleep now. :D bye bestie see you tomorrow ;) I Love you bestie :D[/sub]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^oh,okie,bubbye :penguin: see yah too tommrow :D [i]<3 u too bestie[/i] ;)[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi..it's so boring here especially when you don't have internet connection.. so, what are the updates or topics while i was gone? hi to all of the new members..[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:27

[ 9 queries - 0.427 second ]
Privacy Policy