• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

hello all troopers :D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@bro rei[/b] hahas~ XDXD whatcha doing? [b]@blanchee[/b] dismisal is 8:00pm hihi~
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]^oh,i'm eatin my dinner now,in front of computer wekekekek =D you? :eh: @Blanche: urmm,what up sisz? :eh:[/i]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]^oh,i'm eatin my dinner now,in front of computer wekekekek =D you?[/quote] eh? O_O tahts what i call "insanity"!~ XD Is that even legal? whaha.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07]@blanchee dismisal is 8:00pm hihi~[/quote] wah that's hard. O.o ftw X33 >> Aaron Oh, nothing. Just looking around, still staring walls. :wasted:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]wooottt,"[b]insanity[/b]"?a little bit,wekekekek =D legal?idk :lol:[/i]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@blanchee[/b] Yay! We`re chatting on FS. wakaka~ [b]@bro rei[/b] do you watch animes? :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>> Aaron/KieL IT'S LEGAL~!!! I also eat infront of teh pc :penguin: Because, no one cares. =D >> KieL wakakaka yay X3
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]^yeah,i agree with u sisz Blanche [b]no one care[/b] =D @Kiel: yurp,i also watch anime. why? :eh:[/i]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@blanchee[/b] whatcha doing? :paranoid: [b]@rei[/b] haha~ nothing in particular. how old are you? =D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]^urmm,i'm 13 dis year ;) you 14 ryte? :eh:[/i]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> KieL Oh nothing..again Just replying to your comments and exploring teh net~ And, you? X3 > Aaron wakaka It's fun to eat in teh pc I'ts liek having a private talk/time wit teh pc or something.. :ninja: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wallbash: BRB 1 HOUR!! :penguin: noooooooooo :wallbash:

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-06-16 08:31:35)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@ALL[/b] BRB~ Fixing my friggin` profile. =D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]^ ^ oh,mmkay .. i'll wait for u two to on9 here agen [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/119.gif[/img][/i]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-16 09:10:52)

~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello how's everyone here? :)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]^ ^ well,i'm fine here tara [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/39.gif[/img] wanna off guyz,bubbye .. ciao[/i] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/133.gif[/img] !
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm back. :ninja: noooooooooooooooooooooo :penguin: aw aw awts~ They're offline. ToT
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

konbawa?:question::question:
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi to all GT memberZ... How are you all?? Sorry for not bein active these days.. kinda busy in school :wallbash:

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-06-17 10:10:59)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello all... weekz. gt loox empty :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:23

[ 9 queries - 0.564 second ]
Privacy Policy