• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

leviel
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[quote=samilbzz]leviel wrote: penis hehe jowk[/quote] whats wrong? lolz hai guys! i think no one is online :paranoid: :/
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[color=red][b]^I'm online..!! [spoiler][b]WEe.!! I'm soo happy!! I FOund my math book..! Daddy let me go to Baguio for PriSSAAP!! I am part of the volleyball club.. and I saw my crush a couple of times..![/b][/spoiler][/b][/color]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]online hir i miss GT soo much sorry for being unactive busy in school![/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]^hi..! andrea right??[/b][/color]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyooo guys!!!!! who knows the shugah dance?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ lhien : yep i misz GT berii mats[/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me too =) i cant online that much who knows the shugah dance?
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]^how are you??[/b][/color]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im fine!!!!! =)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]happy birthday co-GT mem,Louise![/i][/b]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ei guys sorry if im soo unactive :( im busy with school..hope you understand guys.. i missed you all..im so outdated in here.. so whats new here? ♥ you guys :lol:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh and even if its too late.. i would like to congratulate sis tricia ;] for winning.. goodluck to the others too ;]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ey sister u doubled ur post! :lol: :o labyudabs guys gotta go...... its sleep tym... :/
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Konnichiwa. Sorry for being very very very inactive here. :crybaby: Too much school works. *Sigh.. BTW, Thanks to those who greeted me Happy Bday. Heehee.. Well, It's ok if one of you didn't greet. =) IMY all!!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: [/b][spoiler][i]Just wanna say something about school. LOL~ My *crush* is my classmate & not only that he's also my [s]Seatmate[/s]. Waaaahhh.. Addik!! xD We're becoming closer than ever. *Woot. :P[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-27 17:17:40)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]happy bday sisz louiz IMY! ohh..dat's soo romantic hahaha[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wakaka Belated Happy bday Louiz!!~ <333 Much labbbbb from mee. :3 YAY And next Friday [i]naman[/i] is my burtdey wakaka I dun want to be 13 ^o^
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Belated hapii birthday Louiz :D :cake:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aaron is a poser Rei Ryuzaki is a poser Here the real Link : http://profiles.friendster.com/ehldie
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ WHOOAAAA I also saw tis acc in teh Friendster Homepage/Log-in I recognized it because of teh pic. I was shocked. :O Hay..
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ sisz kim : WHOAAAAAA :o how come that he is a poser? :o [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:53

[ 9 queries - 0.154 second ]
Privacy Policy