• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

who's left? waa im bak from holiday :D and next week i go to school :| nice title and banner sis <333333333
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]Many to mention.... BUT,they say dat dey back soon.. me also.. im leaving for A while ok.. im back promise..[/b][/align]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@sis linnie: almost all of the active members "dati" is now gone they left gt and moved to another group.. i might leave too but i'm not sure[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist elaine :D yep ToT who's all of them ? i'll see.. wait: :|
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

who's leave hahaha im exited on the contest, all i see who double posting i already reported it heheh ^_^
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Sakeral: Oh great... Ur still here... @Troopers: I'm leavin... Bye-bye! @Linnie: I'll talk to you someday on YM... C ya there.

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-07-07 10:21:49)

sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

-= Intelligence - want to leave? here? why? add me in Ym heheh chat chat tayo hahah sory for tagalog word " =( " sakeral_14 here's my heheh ^_^
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Sakeral: Hey don't frown if you don't mean it! We can still see each other on School! U gotta be shit me... I'm outta here.

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-07-07 10:38:07)

sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im just asking. hey nigga did you add me in YM huh! heheh ^_^ :lol:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]just droppin' by. so busy in school. i have no time to hang out in here, so be back when i'm not busy. :D :penguin:[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=#6699FF]hello guys! I'm back! what's currently happening here? :D [b]trina.shai[/b][/color]
g4LLih09
» n00b
1969-12-31

th for app me sisterrrrrrrr
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=( too bored ther =________________=" nobody here? helooooooooooooooooooo :crybaby: argh. think i'll left this group :| bye
chochoblah
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha.!!!!many ppol left the group.... lol.!!!!
jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

new here ahihi welcome guys
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi everyone.. @chocoblahjust wonderin' why your sig is fan signs club while you're a member here?! no offense[/b][/align]
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi to all new hahah enjoy here so stay long hahah ^_^
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]finally, our exam is over. :lol:[/spoiler] [b]anyone here?:ninja:[/b]
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leader bye bye babush
KaWaIi lOvEr 08
» Banned
1969-12-31

hello! i'm just new here! thanks! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:54

[ 9 queries - 0.164 second ]
Privacy Policy