• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[color=red][b]wuh!! I'm having doubts in joining Class-S... I think they won't allow me to join.. haha!!! hi GTS!! Hi shie!! andrea and blanche!![/b][/color]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][i][s]I would Blanche[/s].Hey your birthday is coming up![/i][/b]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-01 09:28:59)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]@faelnar... hi!!! Yeah.. blanche's bday's coming up!![/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> Faelnar Really? Thanks! Waw so far I've recruited 1 person. lol If I'm able to recruit upto 10 members, I'll create teh group with no risks. lol And yeah, only 2 more days and I'm thirteen. And I'm not that excited at all.
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wheew.advance happy birthday to blanchee :) hello people :p
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for teh greet Shie. ;D Just call me Blanche with a single E. lol I refuse to be called Blanchee. X3 gomen~
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

alright Blanche :) no problem :p
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah.Advance happy birthday Blache.Wow.I saw ur pics in FS you`re so pretty. lol~[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] EDITED for some reasons :penguin::penguin: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-02 07:37:16)

imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^haha kewl ayee? have fun there sis :) -- good morning gt btw :p
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Goodmorning GT :D hello Shie trixx and faelnar ;)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Heypii Mornin' everyone :lol: Wakaka~ Sadameng languange spokening. =D:thumbsup:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi trixx ;) IMY... do you wants to joined to other groups? whats your planning? :lol:

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-02 03:44:49)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ [/b] im planning to join but i haven't decided yet. :lol: but my class-s friends were encouraging me to join too. X3 IMY 2! < =D:thumbsup: Your siggy rocks! [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/mb4f0w.gif[/img] You crushes sist Lois. neh? :P :penguin::penguin::lol::lol::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-02 03:50:12)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Its up to you if you want to join.. but your welcome here anytime ;) hahaha... that's just only a siggy.. Just only my trip. hehe :lol:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] My friends were there and also here. :lol: BTW, DENIAL. =D [/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aftee gt members :) how's you all?
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]elow.. hi trixx, shie, dondon, and faelnar.. it's my test on friday and saturday wish me luck![/b][/align]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^goodluck sis :) i'm bored any online gt member here?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ trixx : nyaaaa,i do like to join class-s but i won't get approved anyways :| uhmm,may i ask who's member of ftalk is in your ym list? just want to add them LOLs...i want to experience a large confe hahaha..:D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:18

[ 9 queries - 0.168 second ]
Privacy Policy