• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@kimyasay: [i]sabi na nga ba e[/i] he was the one i was referring to(the poser)in my previous posts.but it was just a guess thanks sis kimyasay for proving that he was really a poser.. :eh: how did i know he was a poser? he said he was only 13 but in his ava or in his sig's pic,he looked like 18+ or 20+ yrs old @sis kim:wahaha he really doesn't deserve 2 b called bestie =| just like what u wrote on your sig

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-06-27 20:00:45)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

A poser?? I thought it was referring to me lolz :lol: ---- @Kimyasay thanks for confirming. so now, its not your bestie anymore? @Sis Louiz Belated happy Birthday :D hope you get closer & closer to your crush.. goodluck ;) @GT Sorry for being inactive this past few days. Good Morning.

Last edited by dondon (2008-06-27 20:38:16)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]a poser?! well,,i kinda think that he is the poser.. oh..well.. good morning[/b][/align]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ahaha. Posers Are not allowed. :lol: He's such a loser. :P[/b] [b]Goodmoooorning GT![/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@dondon Yes definetly.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ kim : how come that he is a poser? i dun understand..why?[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wakaka [b]Unleash teh inner Poser[/b] =D Told you he looked like 20+y/o!! wakakak > Andrea He said that he's only 13 years old, but he's not. He's around 18 above. And, etc. XD

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-06-27 22:48:28)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]waah. goooooooood afternoooooon! ;)[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Konnichiwa Hay what a tiring day wakakka and yay I'm a mod in a group in crunchyroll yay me wakakkaa
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wahahah?! Finally... I thought u'll never figure this out... I'm suppose to tell that 5 weeks ago... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/onion35.gif[/img]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Really? Then why didn't you! You made us (some I mean) look liek fools! hahhahahahaahahahahhahahahah :3
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm sorry... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/onion39.gif[/img] What if I was wrong debah?!

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-06-28 02:40:48)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=#6699FF]sori guys for being inactive these days bcuz i'm busy with school... hope you understand... :( [/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> Shai It's fine. > Franz Yesh, I get your point.
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]*Woot.. Thanks to those who greeted. :P So, What's happening? :)[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yay you're now thirteen, right? :3
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ LOL~ You're refering to me? If you are, Nope. I'm not yet. xD Just turned [u]12[/u]. ^^[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WHOA 12? So you're just in liek, 6thgrade? O.o
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]LOL~ Nope. I'm not in 6th Grade. Hehe.. Already a High School student. I don't feel like Grade 6. Heehee.. ^^[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-28 03:56:47)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Ah I see lol It's kind of awkward Because I myself, is a freshman. And I'll be turning 13 this Friday.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:05

[ 10 queries - 0.127 second ]
Privacy Policy