• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Hello GT members .. :D Gud pm... ;)
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][align=center]Hi GT! Gud evening. Hehehe! :D [/align][/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]hi troopers..! so glad I'm Ol now... haha!! hi sis linnie and sis dess.. !![/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

INFO Jamie (bluberry) Left GT, joined Hunkies(reload) Y__Y
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hello Everyone Busy And School many assignments! im xo tired.. BRB LAter i luv my Bebe sxo much! <3[/b][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Good evening ebriione :D my hand hurts :retard: tired of all the writing all over agen :smoke:[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-06-17 08:50:09)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]@blanche.. why did jamie leave?? @aila..you should rest for a while.. @andrea.. you too...[/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> Lhien aw aw I dunno O.o Just saw her stat in YM... then I deleted her |: > Andrea same here teachers wants us to be tortured to death LOL joke
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]•Blanche >>yeah,it's like my hand is gonna bleed LOL in our school,it's almost we lecture the whole book :wasted: aww,that's a pain in da hand[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol horrifying O.o Good thing some of our teacher's haven't given away teh hand-outs yet. g2g :wallbash: sakura-rush :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hai guys im xo lonely... i think mah <3 haf another <3 <3 hir parin.. (In school[/b][/align]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore]hi sis linnie and sis dess.. !![/quote] Ey sis!! How are you?
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good evening GT members :D
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Goodevening! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/onion42.gif[/img]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hello BigBro Mumu :D wheres eblibadi?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Konnichiwa guys. IMY all chuu much. :crybaby: :crybaby: Sigh.. So, That's all. Just wanna see how you're all doing. =( I'm just gonna be online for a while, busy in HighSchool. Eeep~ Hehe.. O-kie. That's all. Sayonara~ :wallbash: =([/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

errr elloo :D nyah.still nobody there :penguin:
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

der is only 1 solution in your problem... stop attending in school... absent everyday and surf in net all d time...nyahahahhaha [spoiler]very bad influence[/spoiler]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Hello guyz [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/64.gif[/img] ! anyone here :paranoid: ?[/i]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hai Guys.. Sis Linnie hai.. Add me through Fs aila_janella_hoon08@yahoo.com *Advertising**jokes* ill be waiting ..[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:29

[ 9 queries - 0.516 second ]
Privacy Policy