• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Hello again Jamie! Wazzup?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/9.gif[/img]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

big bro mumu-wazzup to. itz xo sad to say goodbye... so ill say ciao... ciao guys....have to go... =D
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Jamie: - Ouch?! Ok take care... God loves u... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/13.gif[/img] Mwuah!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nid2Go :O Not in teh fkn mood. |: baybay~ [i]I may not come back... everrr[/i] |:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hello guyz :D *looking* :paranoid: *looking* no one on9,haiz =|[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]@ big bro mumu:[/i] hi there,waa..tired of schoolworks =) i've read some previous posts but i didn't read them all coz there are soo many hmm..it's just that we're not copycats :evil:..i mean i think we didn't know that they have some codenames or whatever chureber it called so,why get mad?especially at GT the black nd pinkers clan is using codenames too..and using it in their captions :/ uhmm...let's just set aside the problems too much gt problems for now and as for the other members please don't leave gt i think this is the way of encountering all together our problems :D[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=#6699FF]hello guys! I'm back! So what's happening here? :D[/color]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hai Guys Where my -- absent?? oh no busy in school! @Andrea,Yeah ur right why did get mad of us?? BRB Later[/b][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=#6699FF]@aila hi sis! so whatcha doing?[/color]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^hello sisz Shai :D can we be friends? :eh:[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@Trina im now downloading Ulead photo express 6[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>> AiLa You're getting addicted to Photoimpact, neh? ^__^
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=samilbzz]not only blacnhe... but also leviel..' i luv her..^^[/quote] hey tnx huh! nehh labx yah too!! [i know ull see this sometym][/spoiler] whats the title of the movie this character belong? [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/llliw.jpg[/img]

Last edited by leviel (2008-06-11 10:32:29)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ AYUT Seeing a coupLe :wow: (not including me) That's Tomoyo Sakagami from Clannad.
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey-hey who's awake?! [img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon30.gif[/img]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me!!!!!!! it still 7:22 pm here! :eh:
iiv.NIXX.vii
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! im new here wow :o ^ ^ ^ ^ the girl above me i idolized here :wow: :D [scroll]edited[/scroll] what should i call u? call me nixx =)

Last edited by iiv.NIXX.vii (2008-06-11 13:34:02)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to GT Nixx. [; She's [b]LevieL[/b]. =) And I'm Blanche, btw. Kim (kimyasay10) is our leader. Again, welcome! >> GT Gooooooooooooooood Morning :wow:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Morning to all :D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ohayoo guys... welcum to GT nixx kol moi Jamie... =D ampfh.... [i]nauubusan na ko ng greet...[/i] =D edited - hello kuya dondon.... edited agen-bay bay guys....were inactive in the morning but active in the night...

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-06-11 22:07:51)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:21

[ 9 queries - 0.657 second ]
Privacy Policy