• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ ^ [sub]Hi bestie :D[/sub]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]^ ^ hi too bestie ;)[/b] [spoiler][i]IMY :redface:[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-15 04:17:08)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

heyy guys...
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ ^ hello sisz Phia ;) do you read what i'm replyin for what u askin for me yesterday? :eh:[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^huh?pls pm me bout that..ehhe coz i will off now =) bye guys
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hey, guys..good afternoon to all..[/b][/align]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

-leaving GT.... bye bye bye... =D i dunno if i'm gonna be back... :/ :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: -

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-06-15 04:54:24)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

why oh why? :/
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]why will you leave sis bluberry? [/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi guys....! @aaron:ah ok...now i understand anyway,what school do u study at :)
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hei [b]guys..[/b] How are you all?? [b]Sis Louis[/b] Hi!! whatcha doin'?? :eh:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi everyone.. give me your ym id's pls. so i can add you..(reffering to all)[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello ello ello all :lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][align=center] ♥ Hi to all. ;) Hihi. :)[/align][/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi sis linnie..what are you doing?[/b][/align]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]@Linniie : Hi ate! :D Omygawdness. You have 9998 post! OMYGAWD! Two more! 10,000 Posts! Can we exchange? Joke! :D [/align][/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi sis iana...[/b][/align]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ Hello. :D[/b][/align]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]gotta go now..i'm so sleepy and tired too [/b][/align]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

happy fathers day to all ------------------- waaaaaaaaat? its already morning..still dnt have any post?

Last edited by samilbzz (2008-06-15 23:29:17)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:55

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy