• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just asking you if you want me a s your leader. and if not, i can migrate to other group PM me for more information. thank you thats all.![/b][/align]

Last edited by anitsirk29 (2008-09-20 10:11:54)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

hello kimmy.. I think were just two? edited oh philixre's here now..

Last edited by 03_khine_03 (2008-05-09 03:34:00)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Oh! Ill invite sum! also onii-chan

Last edited by 03_khine_03 (2008-05-09 03:35:22)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Woah! Hi guys. I'm new here in the group. Goodluck guys! :D
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ohhh. Ahehe! Thanks for the welcome, Troop Leader! :P
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for inviting me sis kim even thou, im a bit surprise hehe coz u guys are great gfx designers! ill sure learn so much from u guys thanks, glad to be here! :)

Last edited by nayze (2008-05-09 05:27:08)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi new comers! Welcome to graphics troop! You'll surely enjoy in here! :eh:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I dunno. Maybe our troop leader? :D
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Oh! Hi there jenny! Welcome to the Graphic Troops! :lol: You'll enjoy here for sure! :eh:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmmmm... I can, but I can't assure you that it's perfect. What design do you want, troop leader? :P
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ohhhh. That's a mistake jenny! I'm not a great gfk maker. :paranoid:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Waaah. No! No! Look. I don't have a siggie! :lol:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Woooh. Ok troop leader! Anything you say! Just wait unti I finished it! :D
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hehe. What can a kid like me can do? :lol: Haha. Tounge Twister! Lol! ANyway. Can you guys suggest a background for the banner?:/
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Guys! Say that words after I finished the benner! :D
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ohhh. Sorry. I'm not able to see your post. `Coz I'm about to upload it. :O SOrry. [b]@Troop Leader[/b] Here it is maam! Hope you like it. But, If you want for me to edit something. Just tell me maam! :lol: [url]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm210/keepONrockin_rEnz/graphic-troopercopy.jpg[/url] Sorry if it's not animated. :crybaby: [b]@group members[/b] Told yah guys. I'm not that good in gfx making. :D

Last edited by cLsC_101™ (2008-05-09 10:17:42)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks that you like it guys. And thanks for the repu Liniie! :P But I hope our troop leader will like this too. :paranoid:
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha, ur funny sis Linniie :lol: weeh, we only have one boy in the group lol [b]**hiya to all[/b]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waah! hello.. i'm new in this group.. hope I'm welcome :D
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! new banner.. luv it.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:39

[ 10 queries - 0.162 second ]
Privacy Policy