• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@sis linnie.. yep.. it's Lynn..[/b][/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] here's the 3rd batch : [align=center][img]http://i29.tinypic.com/2q1xees.gif[/img] <">[/align] weee. :) @ duhmizz : i just drag the text and the picture in every frame. :eh: but though, its kinda hard. @ linnie : wee. im still collecting the pictures, some dont submit there pictures. =( @ dianne : lurve you too sis ;)[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-12 03:38:34)

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@ hi lynn.. :) mwaaah!! @ Duhmizz: it's from adobe photoshop i think.. :) correct me if im wrong.. @ tricia: thanks for the sig.. :) [/b]

Last edited by dianne_dynasty12 (2008-05-12 03:41:05)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@triciabianca.. can I use the sig too.. even if i'm not there?? @dianne hello![/b][/color]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]whew. i guess i was gone for too long. xD wat happened here?? :paranoid:[/b][/align]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]@ duhmizz : i just drag the text and the picture in every frame. but though, its kinda hard.[/quote] Thanks :D[quote=dianne_dynasty12]@ Duhmizz: it's from adobe photoshop i think.. correct me if im wrong..[/quote] Your right :D
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]whew. i guess i was gone for too long. xD wat happened here??[/quote] Nothing... Just still the same :D
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ sis louiz: hi sis.. :) well, no important thing... just kidding sis.. :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]oh ok. @ S. Duhmizz :: avoid double posting. yu can just edit yur other post. =| nywei,, tnx 4 replying. xD[/b][/align]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sis thanks for putting my name on the sig :D

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-12 03:46:11)

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]uhmm.. our sig is so cute to look at!.. :)[/b]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]@ S. Duhmizz :: avoid double posting. yu can just edit yur other post. nywei,, tnx 4 replying. xD[/quote] ok sorry for that :D [quote=dianne_dynasty12]uhmm.. our sig is so cute to look at!..[/quote] I agree =) :thumbsup:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ lynn : sure you can. @ louiz : its still the same sis, lol. :lol: howws yerr day?! ;) [/b]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i think we should introduce ourself.. :) i'll start.. :) my real name is dianne karol s. palma.. i stand at 5'4 in height.. :) im now 14 turning 15 this coming june 14.. (it's near!! my gifts sis!!.. .lol) i love making graphics, txting and writing.. dancing also would do!! lol.. :D i'm turning 4th year high school.. :) uhmm what more? lol.. btw, you can call me dianne.. or any name you want to call me.. :) [/b]

Last edited by dianne_dynasty12 (2008-05-12 04:09:35)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]lol.lol.lol....i made this coz' i'm just bored :D [img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee160/bheszt_0929/graphictroops.gif[/img] hope yah like it guys :D i'm planning to make the boys version :D[/i]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that's so cute sis!!.. :wow:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]ahehehehe...thanks sis[/i]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]btw sis, introduce yourself.. :)[/b]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Woah! Too many members. And to many posts! It's only @ page 11 [i]i guess[/i] when I live a while ago at 1PM [i]Manila time[/i]! And now, It's at page 15! Woaaaaah! You guys are really active here huh! :lol:
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My real name is Desiree Gatchalian My nickname is Des im turning 11(Still young :D ) My Birthday is December 1,1997 My hobbies are Listening to music,Making graphics,and watching television :D i love to dance(Like sis diane) Im funny,understanding,kind,nice and friendly.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:38

[ 9 queries - 0.240 second ]
Privacy Policy